Derby County | FM24 Early Access / Beta

• Creator

Football Manager 2024 is here! And like every year we start off our adventures in Football Manager's new game with my beloved Derby County! After heartbreak not getting into the playoffs last season can I take over from Paul Warne and get the Rams back in to the Championship?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Creator

Dunno why but all my posts have been deleted so these are the other videos in the series...

The January Transfer Window has been done and dusted and the signings are now complete for the rest of the season. Now with us still aiming for top spot in League 1 we resign ex-Derby loanee Jesse Lingard! (Ignore the fact he last played for Forest)

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, SamuraiHex said:

Dunno why but all my posts have been deleted so these are the other videos in the series...

The January Transfer Window has been done and dusted and the signings are now complete for the rest of the season. Now with us still aiming for top spot in League 1 we resign ex-Derby loanee Jesse Lingard! (Ignore the fact he last played for Forest)

Sorry mate we lost some days here unfortunately when migrating to a new host.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Creator

It's the third and final season of our save with Derby County! With two promotions (and three trophies to go with it) we are now in the Premier League! Can we beat the odds and do well in the league? Maybe even win a cup? With this team anything is possible!

• 1 month later...
  • Creator

After winning the FA Cup and finishing well in the Premier League after our 3rd and final season we have now resigned and have simmed into the future. What has happened to Derby in the past 20 years? And have we won anything else since?