• Administrators
12 hours ago, js.pirata said:

Hey guys!

I can only download Ireland, England and Mexico pack. All other files seem to be broken here.

Also do you plan on having any sort of megapack moving forward?

I'm going to remove the other packs for the moment mate and post additional packs as they are completed.

I will post them for the moment as a nation and all its playable clubs. You should also be able to download Japan for now.

As I'm doing this alone it takes some time along with the other graphics I'm working on.

WIP

Australia

Germany

USA

Once I've all playable teams completed they will be made into a megapack but this will take some time.

57 minutes ago, Derek said:

I'm going to remove the other packs for the moment mate and post additional packs as they are completed.

I will post them for the moment as a nation and all its playable clubs. You should also be able to download Japan for now.

As I'm doing this alone it takes some time along with the other graphics I'm working on.

WIP

Australia

Germany

USA

Once I've all playable teams completed they will be made into a megapack but this will take some time.

That's perfect tbh. I'll be eagerly waiting for these as they became my favourite logos.

Edited by js.pirata
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, js.pirata said:

That's perfect tbh. I'll be eagerly waiting for these as they became my favourite logos.

I'm glad to hear it mate as they are quite fun to make.

I'll release one of the packs tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

• Administrators

There is work happening in the background mate. Germany (101 logos) coming tomorrow from me and @kristo is now helping me with the project and will start France soon.

Italy Serie A & B are complete and La Liga done. These packs are big and take time so release of smaller packs help to release something rather than a week of nothing. Australia also coming for that reason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Derek said:

There is work happening in the background mate. Germany (101 logos) coming tomorrow from me and @kristo is now helping me with the project and will start France soon.

Italy Serie A & B are complete and La Liga done. These packs are big and take time so release of smaller packs help to release something rather than a week of nothing. Australia also coming for that reason.

Oh that makes so much more sense lmao. My bad!

• Like 1

• Administrators

FMG-Round-Logos-Germany.png

FMG Round Logos Germany

This pack includes all playable teams for England.

Bundesliga

2 Bundesliga

3 Liga

Extras - Many Regionalliga clubs

Do you want to use this pack with one of our Megapacks?

If you want to use this pack as well as one of our logo megapacks simply follow the instructions below.

• Create a 'logos' folder within your FM graphics folder
  • Move your existing megapack into that folder and place b_ at the start of the pack name ie. FMG Standard Logos should now be b_FMG Standard Logos
  • Then create a new folder called a_FMG Round Logos within the new logos folder.
  • Place any FMG Round Logos packs in the a_FMG Round Logos and reload your skin.

FM will now prioritise the FMG Round Logos and show the FMG Standard Logos when a logo is not available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

FMG-Round-Logos-Australia.png

FMG Round Logos Australia

Do you want to use this pack with one of our Megapacks?

If you want to use this pack as well as one of our logo megapacks simply follow the instructions below.

• Create a 'logos' folder within your FM graphics folder
  • Move your existing megapack into that folder and place b_ at the start of the pack name ie. FMG Standard Logos should now be b_FMG Standard Logos
  • Then create a new folder called a_FMG Round Logos within the new logos folder.
  • Place any FMG Round Logos packs in the a_FMG Round Logos and reload your skin.

FM will now prioritise the FMG Round Logos and show the FMG Standard Logos when a logo is not available.

• Like 1

• Creator

So you have essentially taken my idea from Nations logos and replaced it with round logos with a similar design.

You asked me a while back to be part of the graphics team, this is one of the reasons why I wouldnt do it. 

i wouldnt have minded if you had at least said where you got the idea from, but you have blatantly taken the idea from my designs, and just reimplemented it using colours, symmetrics and lines. In some cases you have even used the same designs I created.

Like i saida while back to you the world of graphics is so competitive that you are all attempting to be unique and proclaiming the newest great design. When the reality is you take elements of others designs and pass it off as your own. 

You didnt even message me and ask if i wanted to help with this, which would have at least shown a level of respect, but instead your accepting the plaudits for what your claiming is a unique design of your own.

Disgusted quite frankly!!

• Administrators

You're way out of line @mande70with the amount of assumptions/accusations you've posted here and they are really disappointing. I've been doing this for 15 years+ and this IS the first time I've had anyone accuse me of something like this. I think over that time and certainly in recent years since I created this site I have proven I can come up with my own ideas with literally hundreds packs to download and don't need to look to others.

In no way have I copied or used your ideas and it shows you have not done your research as I had been creating a similar round style previously on another site which is quite easy to find. I would have continued that work but having so much on here I chose not to at the time. Did I accuse you of stealing that idea? No. There have been many many styles which are similar to both this and yours which were shields, round etc and to be quite frank they were released long before you or I started any projects. All of this is very easy for you to go and verify.

My first thought when seeing your style was ok that's very similar to Footbe logos by Stam on FMScout. Again, did I accuse you of stealing that idea? No, because I didn't jump to conclusions. I understood you had put a lot of effort into creating your own thing and tried to help by promoting it for you. I gain nothing for doing that.

When I approached you to be part of the team here it was to show appreciation for what I thought was (and I still do) great work by you. I'm always looking to work with similarly minded and creative people which is why I approached you and other creators.

I would love you to be part of this project but simply didn't think it was something you would be interested in due to your own work. I've never approached anyone to work on this project but have welcomed and helped anyone who has asked by sharing my files. I've even shared all of my base logos with others here and on Sortitoutsi which are still available now. Why do I do that? To encourage others to create and not have to do all the work themselves.

You mentioned 'In some cases you have even used the same designs I created.'. Please share examples of this and I will respond to you by sending the PSD files for any you highlight as I have them all.

Then you said 'When the reality is you take elements of others designs and pass it off as your own'. Again further accusations without examples. Rather than post something vague please provide examples so at least I can see what your talking about.

You mentioned graphics being so competitive which is absolutely correct. However, if you knew me at all you would know I don't give a crap about that stuff. I literally spend thousands on this site every year to give everything away for free while at the same time encouraging and sharing work that others create. In some cases it's not even content we have here that I'm promoting on socials just because I appreciate the effort that's put it. Again, all very easy for you to verify on X for example.

You chose to do this in a public forum in an attempt to 'call me out' which is fine and your choice but again you could have simply messaged me. I'm not a person for drama but I'm also not a person that rips others off.

• Like 3