Sunday League to World Champions (SD Benalmadena)

Hello, I'm a spanish FM player looking to start a new save with a club called "Sociedad Deportiva Benalmadena" or shortened "SD Benalmadena" based in Malaga, Spain.

The idea about this club was; making the club the best of all time, starting in the lowest division possible, return to glory a provinxe that is so good when it comes to football, with big names players like; Isco, Brahim Díaz, Junior Firpo, Samu Castillejo and many more. So I hope some of you can help me make this idea a reality.

The club logo will be like the FC Saint Pauli logo, but instead the draw in the center of the logo being a castle, is the "La niña de benalmadena" statue, the colours of the logo would be the same as the Malaga CF logo, the "La niña de benalmadena" statue would have the same colours as the castle in the Malaga CF logo)

The kit sponsor for the kits will be Adidas, and for the alternative kit would be YZY. The main sponsor for all kits will be Ayuntamiento de Benalmadena.

The home kit will be like the San Fernando CD 23-24 away kit, without the sponsor sleeves and just the main sponsor.

The away kit, would be the same as the Ajax 23-24 third kit.

The alternatuve would be like the Granada CF 23-24 alternative kit, with a cool pattern of any choice, and the YZY logo, Ayuntamiento de Benalmadena sponsor on monochromatic.

If anyone is going to make this, thanks in advance! 🙌🫶

images.jpeg

2022-12-301672401687.jpg

61fbfd4c3cf0e70004222060.png

benalmadena-pueblo-malaga-costa-del-sol-espana-la-nina-de-benalmadena-fuente-y-estatua-de-la-nina-bfwtgd.jpg

Camiseta_tercera_equipacion_Ajax_23-24_Adolescentes_Negro_HZ7721_01_laydown.jpg

camiseta-3-equipacion-junior-adidas-23-24.jpg

Edited by davidlpzcass
Forgot a kit