• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

Any chance you can post a picture of the folder you have them in?

I can upload both files again tonight if we can’t get you sorted.

@Markitos have you download this pack or could you to test? I’ve tried on my Mac and on another PC and it worked.

I download and works fine.

@vonreichsm do you se Winrar or another program?

• Like 1

Didn´t work. Either winrar or 7zip. The second part can´t see that it could be extracted. Could it be that the fault is, that the second part called "*.zip.002?:

grafik.thumb.png.a1fe123b4c1d3d1a69940ac53ba5f60e.png

Hope you can help. I´m using your logos since the beginning (2015?).

And a lot issues if i want to extract the second part:

It says, "the beginning of the archive is missing":

grafik.thumb.png.4d882fc8039f7e2f93082e731e1d903b.pnggrafik.thumb.png.92382542dec3686a0f71aa17c00353a5.png

• Administrators

I know I've asked you this already mate but it's the thing that makes most sense to me as to why this wouldn't be working for you. I've selected both parts of the megapack, right click and select extract here.

738237240_Screenshot2021-12-02at10_27_47.thumb.png.73724479ae8a91e4b7fc00cf8a38bbee.png

I know you asked me. And i get the massage, that there is nothing to extract. Only if i selected the first part i get the massage i can extract. The second one will not extract. Didn´t know why. And as you see at my pictures, the second part of the download did not have the same symbol like the first part. Did you see? Something is wrong with my donloaded file.:(

Have i the chance that you reupload the second part for me? I like your logos so much, but if i can´t download the updates i can´t use them.:(

friend, you are doing something wrong!
I downloaded here yesterday, and everything is normal.
First thing, download the two parts and place them in a folder. With winrar installed, right click on the first part and select extract here, done! Simple, you will never extract the second part, as it is just an extension of the first part, precisely for the file it is not too big to download.

Do this, no mistake! ? 

• Administrators
Posted by: @vonreichsm

OK. I did what you said. It extracted the file. One Question: Why is the new extracted folder smaller (have not so much files) than the old steel folder before the update for fm22?:

grafik.png.0b3243a799779d6fce139200a04f6b6f.png

Left is before the update for fm22 and right is the new two extracted files for fm22.

The reason for this is that some of the files that were used to create the old pack were made from logos which were below 100px. I could previously improve these to work with 180px but not 512px. There are still many alternative logos and I've added some retro ones in too. 

• Administrators

Thanks. Than everything seems be ok and it was my falt. Again thanks for this genial logos.

I'm just happy it works for you mate. Feel free to let us know when issues like this happen as it can also be the same for other members too. Thanks

• Administrators

Hi,

i wanted say again, that with your logo pack we can´t see the logos at the nationpanel:

Only - and that i did - if you do a folder with teams:

And the following xml:

I've honestly no idea mate why you are having that problem as I'm using the pack and as you can see it works fine.

I don't doubt that you're having a problem with this but at this stage we've had thousands of downloads and no reports of any other issues. I wish I could explain it.

https://i.ibb.co/9HytNDV/Screenshot-2021-12-04-at-15-34-18.png

https://i.ibb.co/7VYC7y2/Screenshot-2021-12-04-at-15-34-54.png

https://i.ibb.co/gJJ5xQ0/Screenshot-2021-12-04-at-15-35-44.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/L6mLRk0/Steel-Logos-Update-V202201-Preview.png

Update 2022.01

Clubs: 3,486

Competitions: 1,168

Nations: 275

Confederations: 1

Total: 4,930.

-=Download=-

Thank you to all the research team as always for their valuable help.

Many Retro and Fantasy Logos have been added. 

Note: It's important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

Do not copy and paste the actual folders.

However, for Update 2022.01 I would recommend deleting the original Alternatives folder for Clubs ONLY in the megapack and replacing with the new one.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/1fJxC8M/Steel-Logos-Update-V202202-Preview.png

Update 2022.02

Clubs: 1,428.

Competitions: 83.

Nations: 20.

Total: 1,531.

-=MEDIAFIRE=-

-=MEGA=-

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

Hello.

I have a little correction for you guys. 

In Portugal there is a team with ID 7000008. In the small format of the logos you have the correct one, but in the normal size the logo is from another team with a similar name.

I hope you can fix this one day.

• Administrators
Posted by: @Taludo

Hello.

I have a little correction for you guys. 

In Portugal there is a team with ID 7000008. In the small format of the logos you have the correct one, but in the normal size the logo is from another team with a similar name.

I hope you can fix this one day.

Hi Taludo

If you post the correct logo in the Logo Update Thread with name and ID I will put it in the next pack.

• Administrators

Steel Logos Update 3

Update 2022.03

Clubs: 807

Competitions: 78

Flags: 4

Nations: 4

Total: 893

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

• Like 3