Which team do you support?

Derek

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek
Posted by: @tempelman

I think we are the only country in the world that does not allow supporters in stadiums :(

Now that you say it mate I remember that now. Any sign of that changing soon?

No idea. The stores have re-opened since last Saturday, but pubs and restaurants have stayed closed. I sometimes have the idea our government is "just doing something".. I feel sorry for all the owners. Our government had the wonderful idea to close everything right before Christmas, while restaurateurs had already bought in supplies for the holiday.

Anyway, I hope everything will be open in a week, maybe two weeks...

• Moderators
Posted by: @minky79

I support Arsenal and my local team Weymouth (National League)

I think I'm getting outnumbered in here for tomorrow night! ?? 

I actually really like what Arteta is putting together now. Will you make top four though guys?

Start of the season I would say the aim was any kind of European football, so basically top 7 or so, 4th place is defiantly up for grabs, depends on signings and which team can put a run together, but i like what he's doing

• Moderators
Posted by: @minky79

I support Arsenal and my local team Weymouth (National League)

I think I'm getting outnumbered in here for tomorrow night! ?? 

I actually really like what Arteta is putting together now. Will you make top four though guys?

At the moment, I am hoping we get in top 4, after our form lately, however, we need to start winning our games in hands or that was cancelled.

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Vitesse lost the playoffs today. It has been a weird season with Vitesse playing awesome in Europe, with Vitesse losing against Europe Conference League winners Roma... Matches they probably should and could have won overall.

In the league they were overall pretty bad, and lacklustre, but managed to secure playoffs for Conference League by finishing 6th in the league. The Final over two matches was against AZ and the home game was won 2-1, which was a good win! The away game was a game to sum up the bad season of football Vitesse had, as they lost 6-1.

The hard work begins now. Right now. The owner is looking to sell the club. A lot of strong players are leaving the club. What will the future hold? Will the club still exist in a few years?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Unlucky mate. I'm sure the owner looking to sell doesn't help the situation either. 

It will be interesting to see how things develop once he's gone and of course the relationship with Abramovich is gone too.

• Like 1