Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Luke

Creator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Omega Luke

  1. I Rebuild with Tycoon Owners in Türkiye vs My DadView the full article
  2. This Is Very Unlike Football ManagerView the full article
  3. I Play FM "Would You Rather" with @DoctorBenjyFMView the full article
  4. I Asked WorkTheSpace what he wants to RETURN to FMView the full article
  5. I Rebuild Clubs With My Dad as Head of Recruitment - To Fall Asleep ToView the full article
  6. NewGens in FM26 are BROKENView the full article
  7. I Asked @WorkTheSpace What he would remove from FM26View the full article
  8. My Biggest Gripe with FM26 🤦‍♂️View the full article
  9. What if Football Manager had “Form”View the full article
  10. Can FM27 Bring Back the Obsession?View the full article
  11. Can I Win the Premier League with Blackburn?View the full article
  12. Can I Win the Champions League Signing ONLY Young PlayersView the full article
  13. The Race to Become the GOAT Manager To Fall Asleep ToView the full article
  14. I Rebuild Everton But My Dad is Head of RecruitmentView the full article
  15. What We Really Want From FM27View the full article
  16. I Rebuild the WORST Team in ItalyView the full article
  17. Can I Become The GOAT While My Dad is Head of RecruitmentView the full article
  18. I Start Unemployed in 10 Year challenges to Fall Asleep ToView the full article
  19. I Rebuild Leeds United... But My Dad is ManagerView the full article
  20. Rebuilding A Club that Was Taken Apart this SummerView the full article
  21. I Rebuild Relegation Threatened Prem Teams to Fall Asleep toView the full article
  22. Non-League to Prem Champions in 10 Seasons?View the full article
  23. I Try the NEW Viral Football Chairman GameView the full article
  24. I Rebuild the UNLUCKIEST Relegated ClubsView the full article
  25. I Used a Random Number Wheel to Build My PlayerView the full article

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.