Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Luke

Creator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Omega Luke

  1. How I Completed the BIGGEST Challenge in FM - Full MovieView the full article
  2. We REBUILD Relegated Clubs... Hilariously!!View the full article
  3. How I Completed the Pentagon ChallengeView the full article
  4. Winning the EUROS With a Surprise Mystery ShirtView the full article
  5. I Build an Insane Tactic in the Pentagon ChallengeView the full article
  6. Our Hardest Rebuild | Olympiacos vs PanathinaikosView the full article
  7. Tactic's That Should NEVER WorkView the full article
  8. I Love My New Club in the Pentagon Challenge!View the full article
  9. I Take On The BIGGEST Challenge in Football ManagerView the full article
  10. We Rebuild PROMOTED Teams & Create INCREDIBLE Squads in the PremView the full article
  11. I Spent 10 Years As Leeds United ManagerView the full article
  12. I Rebuild Barcelona While Clearing the DebtsView the full article
  13. Building Amazing Teams in Eternal Derby RebuildView the full article
  14. I Played Out Ted Lasso's Career on Football ManagerView the full article
  15. I Create My Own Legacy After Klopp at LiverpoolView the full article
  16. Man City vs Man United REBUILD on FM24View the full article
  17. Rebuilding Premier League Clubs Against my Dad!View the full article
  18. League, but Age = TeamView the full article
  19. 1 Player from Each Prem Club vs My DadView the full article
  20. Inter vs AC Milan, But we Swap Clubs Each SeasonView the full article
  21. Mystery Box Turns into a 'Build A Nation' FM SaveView the full article
  22. 1 Player from UCL Clubs to WIN the Champions LeagueView the full article
  23. Our Best Rebuild Battle Yet? Celtic vs RangersView the full article
  24. 1 BARGAIN Player from Each Premier League ClubView the full article
  25. I Rebuilt Everton For 10 SeasonsView the full article

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.