Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Luke

Creator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Omega Luke

  1. My Dad Buys Squad Players ONLY For a REBUILD!View the full article
  2. Sold a Player for £20m in the Ultimate Father vs Son ChallengeView the full article
  3. Under-rated Shadow Striker in FM24 #shortsView the full article
  4. I Released ALL of Manchester United's Players on FM24 #shortsView the full article
  5. I Created the BEST Manager in FM24 & Tracked his CareerView the full article
  6. Dad Needs a Miracle in the Ultimate Father vs Son ChallengeView the full article
  7. I Completely Overhauled My Youth To Gold sideView the full article
  8. Rebuild vs My Dad with Spain's BIGGEST RivalryView the full article
  9. My Dad Signed My Player in the Ultimate Father vs Son FM24 ChallengeView the full article
  10. I Released all of Man City’s Players on Football ManagerView the full article
  11. I Found Insane NewGens in Japan 🇯🇵 #fm24View the full article
  12. My Dad Sacked Me & Took Over My REBUILD On FM24View the full article
  13. We Signed an Amazing NewGen in Youth To GoldView the full article
  14. I Failed FFP In the Ultimate Father vs Son ChallengeView the full article
  15. Stage 3 of Youth To GoldView the full article
  16. We REBUILD The WORST Team in the ChampionshipView the full article
  17. The Ultimate Father VS Son FM 24 ChallengeView the full article
  18. Buying Future Club Legends in Youth To GoldView the full article
  19. Youth To Gold FM24 | The Best Challenge EVERView the full article
  20. How 150k Stadiums affect Non-League Clubs over 100 YearsView the full article
  21. Rebuild AGAINST My Dad | Lazio vs RomaView the full article
  22. Can I AVOID Relegation with Luton Town on FM24View the full article
  23. How I Transformed West Ham on FM24 - FULL MOVIEView the full article
  24. The Next BEST South American Wonderkid #shortsView the full article
  25. My Dad REBUILDS Ajax on FM24View the full article

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.