Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Luke

Creator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Omega Luke

  1. I Rebuilt a Fallen Giant... With Youth to GoldView the full article
  2. We Build ICONIC Teams in Football's Best RivalryView the full article
  3. I Rewrote 26 Years of Football HistoryView the full article
  4. Worst Team vs Best Run Club - UPDATED SQUADSView the full article
  5. I Put the RICHEST Club in Wales to the Premier LeagueView the full article
  6. Race to Win the UCL Starting Unemployed vs My DadView the full article
  7. One Tactic vs Changing Every YearView the full article
  8. The Impossible Rise to Premier League ChampionsView the full article
  9. Transfer Ban vs Profit Only TransfersView the full article
  10. The Retro Football Manager That Surprised MeView the full article
  11. Can a Striker Win The Ballon d’Or With 0 Finishing?View the full article
  12. How I Find the Best Wonderkids on FM26View the full article
  13. 10 Year Trophy Race vs My DadView the full article
  14. Unlimited Money vs Perfect Youth NationView the full article
  15. Youth to Gold… But This Club Was INSANEView the full article
  16. Richest Club vs Promoted UnderdogsView the full article
  17. I Spent 100 Days Playing Football Manager 26View the full article
  18. I Became Head Coach… And They Took My Transfer Power AwayView the full article
  19. I Created PERFECT Twin Goalkeepers in Football ManagerView the full article
  20. Rebuild Scotland's WORST Team in Football ManagerView the full article
  21. 10 Year Rebuild vs My Dad in a RETRO Database on FM26View the full article
  22. I Rebuild Chelsea With YOUTH ACADEMY Players Only!View the full article
  23. Can I Win a Creator Draft on Football ManagerView the full article
  24. I Created PERFECT Twin Managers & their Careers were CRAZYView the full article
  25. Spurs Are Broken… Can I Save Them?View the full article

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.