Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Luke

Creator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Omega Luke

  1. Can I Become the Greatest Manager of All TimeView the full article
  2. Racing Dad From Non-League to the Premier LeagueView the full article
  3. Taking a Club from Extinction to Premier League GloryView the full article
  4. I Signed a Cheap Wonderkid from South Korea in the Race to the Prem
  5. I Created The Perfect Wonderkid Twins To BREAK FM26
  6. Is Football Manager More Broken Than We Thought?
  7. The Race to Climb into the Premier League vs My Dad
  8. Can I Win the UCL Starting Unemployed in 10 Seasons?
  9. I Released EVERY Arsenal Player to See Where They Went
  10. Dad Rebuilds with ZERO Knowledge of Women’s Football
  11. Dad Sells Wonderkid for BIG MONEY in The Race to the Prem
  12. I Released Every Liverpool Player on Football Manager
  13. Pound for pound the Best ST on FM26 #FootballManager
  14. The Five Most ‘Locked In’ Players in the World
  15. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Rebuild on FM26
  16. I Race My Dad to the Premier League with Clubs that Nearly Went Extinct
  17. We Rebuild Football Clubs That Almost Went Extinct

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.