• Administrators

FMG-Minimals-Pack-1-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-1.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-2-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-2.png
FMG-Minimals-Pack-3-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-3.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-4-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-4.png
FMG-Minimals-Pack-5-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-5.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-6-Branded.pngFMG-Minimals-Pack-6.png

FMG Minimal Kits

Let me introduce you guys to a new minimal style for FM which is an alternative to the standard default kits which are available when purchasing the game. This style also includes a new take on the standard default logos with a new minimal style.

This is perfect for those who don't necessarily want to have large packs but also like uniformity. 

Let me know what you guys think.

FMG Minimal Kit Packs Contents

This style is available in six different collar styles and each pack contains two options. One is minimal and the other minimal with branding.

Installation instructions

Choose which style you want to use (Minimal or Branded) and then drag and drop the 'kits' and 'logos' folders into the appropriate location below.

Windows

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\pictures

Mac

Users/XXXX/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/pictures

Notes

If you wish to change the appearance of a kit you can do so in the FM23 Editor. This is a default pack which builds using the kit information in the editor.

Logos will only appear on kits if you have not installed a logo pack.

If you wish to use the standard default logos on these kits simply do not use the 'logos' folder included in the pack.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, quike1992 said:

Hi Derek!

First of all, I think it's a great style and idea. But when I apply, appears like this (attached). Any solution? The skin it's Kojuro.

Thanks and regards,

Quike.

A.C. Monza_ Perfil.png

Hi

Make sure the pictures folder of your chosen  style is placed directly in the graphics folder.

This is how it should look. If you don't have a pictures folder simply create one.

Windows

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\pictures

Mac

Users/XXXX/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Derek, please, can you help me out? 

I don't know if I missed something but...the kits work perfectly, but only on teams that don't have their real kits in the default game, for example, it worked for most Premier League sides, but didn't for any EFL clubs. What am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 27/08/2023 at 05:20, MattarZ99 said:

Hey Derek, please, can you help me out? 

I don't know if I missed something but...the kits work perfectly, but only on teams that don't have their real kits in the default game, for example, it worked for most Premier League sides, but didn't for any EFL clubs. What am I doing wrong?

Hi mate

Apologies but I missed this post completely. You're not doing anything wrong at all.

Kits for Manchester City, EFL clubs etc that are still showing are there because they are in the graphics fmf files which are archived.

To remove these you will need to open the resource archiver and extract the files.

If you wish to do so let me know and I can create a guide.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I've now updated these packs for FM24 with the changes listed below.

• Now includes a config file which removes licensed kits (Will be double checked when the full game is released).
  • Updated default logos.
  • Optimised images

Like last year each pack has a different collar style with branded and unbranded shirt options.

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 1

FMG-Minimals-Pack-1-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-1.png

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 2

FMG-Minimals-Pack-2-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-2.png

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 3

FMG-Minimals-Pack-3-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-3.png

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 4

FMG-Minimals-Pack-4-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-4.png

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 5

FMG-Minimals-Pack-5-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-5.png

FMG Minimal Kits - Pack 6

FMG-Minimals-Pack-6-Branded.png FMG-Minimals-Pack-6.png