Red Bull FC Group

Derek

Hi there, Unable to download photoshop or others, I need help to create a brand new logo and jerseys. I downloaded a regional update and I wanted to create a new club in Besançon the "Red Bull Besançon" (yes it's a big delirium) and I would like if possible to have a total creative freedom logo for you on the shape and the font, and 3 jerseys (sponsor red bull), for the colors it would be a red jersey, a yellow jersey and a black please. Thanks in advance to whoever takes care of this. 

• Like 1

Hello! Loving the work you've put into this so far, every badge looks awesome! I'm going to set up a scenario with the pre-game editor to have Red Bull take over the Portuguese club B-SAD. I was also planning to give them an affiliate in Cape Verde in the style of the former Red Bull Ghana. Would it be possible for you to make 'Red Bull Lisbon' and 'Red Bull Cape Verde' logos? 

Edited by Smersh55

These are absolutely amazing, really great work. Any chance you can add Red Bull Coventry?? The idea comes from Christian Horner meeting Kevin de Bruyne at the Belgian Grand Prix and asking him if he'd join Coventry City! So it would be cool to have Red Bull take over Coventry and be able to sign players of that ilk!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

You're work on this is astounding dude. You always produce top quality stuff.

There's always been little rumours on the forums that Red Bull keep looking at Sheffield Wednesday (not sure why we attract them).

Would love to see how you'd incorporate the Owls into the Red Bull brand

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 26/11/2022 at 13:30, VyKing said:

You're work on this is astounding dude. You always produce top quality stuff.

There's always been little rumours on the forums that Red Bull keep looking at Sheffield Wednesday (not sure why we attract them).

Would love to see how you'd incorporate the Owls into the Red Bull brand

Thanks mate. Here you go

Red Bull Sheffield

Red-Bull-Sheffield.pngRed-Bull-Sheffield1.pngRed-Bull-Sheffield2.png

Red-Bull-Sheffield3.pngRed-Bull-Sheffield4.pngRed-Bull-Sheffield5.png

• Like 1