Logo Update Thread

Derek

• Moderators
On 29/09/2024 at 20:41, Derek said:

No problem mate. I'll be updating the flag packs in the next few days and I'll add these.

This pack I made last year has 6 of the 8 above in the Alt folder.

these are actually the correct main flags in regard to sports and the french flag should go into the alt folder for them. it’s actually in practice for sports events to use the regional flags in many instances, as this is who they represent, not the entirety of france.

the french flag is official, as they’re part of france, but they are not france (which is the sum of all french territories). bit counterintuitive, but that’s how it should be handled. same with england, scotland et al - part of britain/uk, but each one of them alone is not the uk.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, wfm18 said:

This is the old logo, so now we have the old logo in the pack. This is the new one in vector:

new-york-city-logo.svg 39.1 kB · 1 download

Also note there are 3 IDs to attach this to: 72041885, 2000152199 and 72042356 (NYCFC, NYCFC II and NYCFC Academy)

image.png.ae458625a8a56629c9f03da68d4aedc5.png

happens, the combination of small resolution on the club site and »2024« in the file name was misleading.

as they still haven’t updated it on their website, it will coincide perfectly with the fm25 megapack release.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms & Conditions