NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Logo Update Thread

Derek

• Moderators

@Derek Mate we must remade Lajatico logo in some way. That in the packs have very poor quality and probably is taken from the official Facebook profile picture that is awful too. I know you tried to do your best for have a decent image

Lajatico - ID 43386675

1) official Facebook profile picture

2) another decent (?) image

3) Old logo (the only of good quality but is outdated)

81362563_2073833612719062_4354588747807850496_n.jpg

Logo_USD.png

25430.png

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Markitos said:

Isn't it better to collect everything in a zip file and upload it? They make a thousand post and it's a mess hahaha

No because i'm checking one by one for control wich logo need to be updated, wich need a better quality logo only and i post it at the moment when i see one. Logos for Italy are all complete so i don't need to zip them and upload because is not an huge ammount of files, these are only updates with a single logo. Is more easier for me doing in this way and remember wich logo is at the moment.

I spend more time checking them one by one group by group than Derek grouping them. I'm checking logos since 4 days with a flu that has hit me in the meantime for a couple of days

• Administrators
On 3/8/2022 at 11:35 PM, AndreaSSL1900 said:

@Derek Mate we must remade Lajatico logo in some way. That in the packs have very poor quality and probably is taken from the official Facebook profile picture that is awful too. I know you tried to do your best for have a decent image

Lajatico - ID 43386675

1) official Facebook profile picture

2) another decent (?) image

3) Old logo (the only of good quality but is outdated)

I honestly can't really see what is even in the correct logo mate so this will be difficult. If you come across a better quality image I can remake it.

Thanks for the hard work.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Derek said:

I honestly can't really see what is even in the correct logo mate so this will be difficult. If you come across a better quality image I can remake it.

Thanks for the hard work.

The second one seems to be the best for quality, it's similar to the logo in the pack but it's hard find better pictures of it

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms & Conditions