NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Kit Design Request Thread

Derek

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, taylormgaming said:

Ohh I really like these, especially the Black kit that looks really classy. Thank you so much for doing these so quickly

y!!

No problem mate. Glad you like them.

• 1 month later...

Hey! Just had a badge made for my Highbury AFC club and now I’m looking for a kit!

I’d like the kits to be similar to Arsenal, but with a switch? Potentially a white kit with red sleeves and maybe a gold trim? 
the away kit could potentially be blacked out, with parts of white or red potentially? if it’s possible, and it’s not an issue if not, I’d like the badge to mainly just an outline, just do the red doesn’t look out of place with the black!

on both kits the sponsor is Amfe Photography, there’s no logo so just text is fine! As long as it looks part of the kit! 

Here’s the badge! 😁

D047045E-099B-4477-82F8-29E92DF04D28.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've posted a request for a new logo for Gloucester City AFC, I'm doing a Journeyman save and they hired me, I'm in my second season. Could somebody please do a home and away kit for me please? I haven't become a fully professional team yet, but could you please modernize the current kits?

Home Colour Scheme: Yellow (primary) Red (highlight/accent)

Away Colour Scheme: Dark Blue (primary) Dark Yellow (highlight/accent)

I don't mind what design you use. I'll attach a picture of the logo when it's done, they're doing them quite quick over there. I'll attach the current kits for reference below. I like the colour scheme of the away kits, but I'd like the home kit colour scheme to be reversed i.g the yellow for the main, red for the highlight.

Thanks!

Spoiler

First look at Gloucester City's new red and yellow kit – Severn Sport

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Olá, Gostaria de saber se é possivel ou tenho ainda alguma chance de três kits estilo FC12 Para o BENFICA.

Gostaria de usar o Logotipo em axexo. Tenho alguns exemplos de camisolas que gostaria de serem aplicados, usando as cores Vermelho, branco e amarelo e Azul as cores do clube,

Pode se usar:

preto ou o rosa como cores de 3 equipamento

branco e vermelho principal

amarelo e preto  ou braco e amarelo torrado segundario

Gosto muito do estilo dos equipamentos da lazio como estao em anexo.

Marca dos equipamentos: Adidas e Under Armor

Patrocinador :Fly Emirates e Sagres

Gostaria de Ver algum com a lendaria Parmalat.

Desde Já o muito obrigado e parabens pelo excelente trabalho 

small.Benfica.png.0c434bcd2dbca951e7266131667c2e33.png

small.Benfica3.png.c92ce9e9948658622274619a14ae4009.png

small.Benfica2.png.55cd7d768c1cc360fc07d44507a06064.png

Camisas-da-Lazio-2018-2019-Macron-Titular-2-585x585.jpg

camiseta-2-lazio-2021-22.jpg

Camisetas-Lazio-Camiseta-Lazio-2016-2017-Third-l.jpg

Gu4E1xeK7ul2Rcu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Areet lads. I’m hoping someone can help me and design me a club badge and some kits for a create a club idea. The club is going to have a basque type policy where it only signs players from the North East of England. 

would like the badge to incorporate a bridge and a castle. Club colours are black white and red. The name of the club is Athletic Club North East. 

please feel free to be as creative as you want. Would prefer sponsors to be English based companies. 

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, not sure if this thread is still active, but i'll give it a go and kindly ask, if i could please get these kits designed into the game:
image.thumb.png.f6cdfcfdb5e242b7a61014e7021982f3.pngimage.thumb.png.be65b6c5aaa2ac5f0094a5c4ee69aaa3.png

If possible, as SS type kits as well as 3D kits (with shorts and socks being the same color as the jersey), if it's possible.
And if i can ask for a third kit with the same design, just having yellow as it's main color i'd be really gratefull.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 months later...

I create my own badges but just wandering if I can get some kits created? I have 20+ clubs I have created and put them in the lower leagues level 10 upwards. I like to get rid of the reserve teams in the leagues. I havent done any third kits so be as creative as you want with third kits!

Chepstow & Sedbury

image.thumb.png.ef8d30ac2cdf5c2d7af992e176db6b84.pngimage.png.97c136a8f056de9fae3a1e44c497ef53.png

Bamburgh

image.thumb.png.94a64932740863bb98975d8d84fd32fe.pngBamburghNewBig.png.190aa76135b96b3b957457fd3d6d329e.png

Bedford Blues

image.thumb.png.5326b5bb8fb79938f6449526647fab49.pngimage.png.a7f3b657fb2df9a074ea4f7b5ddbc23d.png

Belfast City

image.thumb.png.3bd249b2b6271bb17882aa351995114e.pngBelfastCityFC.png.c306156488e5cbf5cb16b28f960aa197.png

Barnet Dragons

image.thumb.png.6f672364d8cb2f0245c9fd14e3881f2f.pngBarnetDragonsFC.png.f3671fd49beb20528f0783e5d6a1b67e.png

Edited by Emmerson444

• 1 month later...
hello my friend, would it be possible for you to create this jersey for me in this jersey in the home version and to make me the same in white and blue for the away version as well as the stadium photo please? it’s for a small amateur club near my house  

IMG_1834.jpeg

IMG_1835.webp

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm playing a match with Salernitana and I'd like to introduce some custom kits created by you. I'd like to give you free rein, except for a few things:

- Adidas jerseys.

- Sponsor on the jersey: Lidl (for example, this photo https://ilcalciosulweb.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/magliette-lidl-1200x900.jpg)

I want the colors of the jerseys to be the same as the current ones. Home: amaranth. Away: White (I'd appreciate if you could draw inspiration from a Portugal jersey for this one, to reference the fact that I'm creating a team mostly composed of Portuguese players/staff). Third: black. If you have any good ideas to incorporate something that recalls Portugal or is inspired by Portugal's jerseys, you can include them in all of them, otherwise just in the away jersey.

Thank you in advance!