9 hours ago, Derek said:

FMG Brush Flags

This style is made using a brush stroke effect.

Oh wow, now these I like. Would you have an issue with me including them in Obsidian if I add you to the main menu Credits and credits in the thread with a link to the website? I can even add the FMG logo to the main menu as an affiliate if you wish.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Derek said:

No problem mate. You've done a great job with your database. 

Lots of effort there I can see.

over 60,000 edits. took 6 months and more to complete, I was fortunate in that this year at least I was able to update my database from fm21 to 22 with only minor changes needing made, so I have it working both in 21 and 22 🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mykal said:

@OfficiallyEpiKNo, never shared it anywhere brother, it being my own creation completely and a fantasy nation I didn't think anyone would be interested in it

I'm always looking for new saves to play and a whole new nation would definately be interesting. Always been a big fan of political sim games like EU4 where existing a new nations can be created where current nations exist. I feel like having no knowledge of the nation would present a unique challenge. I'd definately encourage you to post it! How does it work with continental competitions?

11 hours ago, OfficiallyEpiK said:

I'm always looking for new saves to play and a whole new nation would definately be interesting. Always been a big fan of political sim games like EU4 where existing a new nations can be created where current nations exist. I feel like having no knowledge of the nation would present a unique challenge. I'd definately encourage you to post it! How does it work with continental competitions?

As far as I'm aware I've no issues with any competitions but then I'm in my first season and started in tier 8 regional divisions, I simply replaced Faroe Islands though, so should defo be grand, been doing my own databases since FM13, so I'm not new to it, the only issue the DB has at all is - very, very occasionally the referee's name doesn't show and is blank but that hurts the game and the DB by about zero I think.

Wish there was a way to separate this from the flags that display around the ground, but I cant find a way

had to switch back to the regular boring style because I watch my games (x2 speed), not sim or quick match

Shame man cos these are so nice but seeing them in the match engine with all that white filling in the gaps is less good

1 hour ago, Derek said:

@Mykal Could you show a screenshot of what you mean?

I could but I already switched back to original style and dont want the hassle of switching back and forth again. It's all good brother, your flags are very nice and likely usable ta many folk, just not ta me. You must have seen flags displayed around the stadiums in game though, fans always display a national flag with a club logo on it somewhere around the ground, with your style flags this looks horrendous in the match engine (ta me at least), which is a great shame, because in menu's they're so so good

5 hours ago, Derek said:

@Mykal Could you show a screenshot of what you mean?

this is when regular shaped flags are used, when yours are used all the transparent parts are filled with white because the match engine only uses a regular oblong shape, which looks really odd to me

Image2.png