FM G-League... Fantasy Football

VyKing

• Moderators

Good Afternoon you fine people.

Now you may be rolling your eyes "it's him again" I know I know, but I thought you know I'd try something different ha.

I have started a Fantasy football league on the EPL app (free to download) the league is free to join.

If anyone is interested click on the linkey dink provided.

FM G-League sign up

Use this thread to share your teams, tips, banter (keep your eredivisie banter out of here @Tempelman) and just general Fantasy Football talk.

To those who join good luck @Tempelman I don't wanna see any cheating. @Derek you can't sweet talk your way to the top

• Haha 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, VyKing said:

Anyone making changes because of injuries this week? I didn't realise Timber and Stones where out last week so that's points I lost out on.

Yes I've lost Timber too and Hennessey in nets so I've replaced them with Areola and Disasi.

On another note I've started the season in traditional manner and sit 11th out of 12. 🤣 Start as you mean to go on as they say!

Screenshot-2023-08-15-at-14-59-51.png

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 15/08/2023 at 15:06, Derek said:

Yes I've lost Timber too and Hennessey in nets so I've replaced them with Areola and Disasi.

On another note I've started the season in traditional manner and sit 11th out of 12. 🤣 Start as you mean to go on as they say!

Screenshot-2023-08-15-at-14-59-51.png

You've always enjoyed being the bottom pal xD

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...