NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

From Hanover Way to the Hannover way

• Moderators

Designer.thumb.png.ac3ab5ebce1bf0a8cd5e0d130f674a7b.png

Press Conference Transcript:

Reporter: Good afternoon everyone, thank you for being here for this press conference with Hannover 96 manager Arthur Beardsworth. Arthur, there have been reports circulating that Real Betis are interested in you as their new manager. Can you confirm whether there is any truth to these rumors?

Arthur Beardsworth: Thank you for the question. Yes, it is true that Real Betis have expressed interest in me as their new manager. I am honored to have caught their attention and am considering the opportunity very seriously.

Reporter: What is it about the Real Betis project that intrigues you?

Arthur Beardsworth: Real Betis is a club with great history and passionate supporters. They have a talented squad and play a style of football that I believe I can build on and improve. The opportunity to work with such a club is very exciting to me.

Reporter: Have you had any discussions with Real Betis officials yet?

Arthur Beardsworth: Yes, we have had some initial discussions and are in the process of exploring the possibility further. I am committed to approaching this situation with professionalism and respect for both Real Betis and my current club.

Reporter: How do you think your current club will react to the news of Real Betis' interest in you?

Arthur Beardsworth: I have a great relationship with my current club and have always been transparent with them about my ambitions and goals. I am confident that they will understand my desire to consider this opportunity and will support me in making the best decision for my career.

Reporter: When can we expect a decision from you regarding Real Betis' offer?

Arthur Beardsworth: I will take the time necessary to evaluate the offer and ensure that it aligns with my personal and professional aspirations. I will communicate my decision to both clubs and the public as soon as it is made.

Thank you all for your questions. I appreciate your interest and will keep you updated on any further developments.

Hannover96.png.36d9b61967682f48e10f73c49e1867a9.png

• Moderators

1733.png.2254b86ac498ede517030527c7039db9.png

Beardsworth for Betis

In a surprising turn of events, 32-year-old Arthur Beardsworth has been appointed as the new manager of Real Betis for the upcoming 2026/27 season. The young manager, known for his tactical acumen and progressive approach to coaching, has caught the attention of the club's hierarchy with his impressive track record in leading his previous team to success.

Beardsworth, who has been making waves in the football world with his innovative coaching methods and keen eye for talent, is set to bring a fresh perspective to Real Betis as they look to build on their achievements from the previous season. With the club aiming for success in both domestic and European competitions, Beardsworth's appointment signals a new era for Real Betis as they strive to compete at the highest level.

Despite his relatively young age, Beardsworth has already proven himself to be a capable and ambitious manager, with a clear vision for how he wants his teams to play. His commitment to attacking football and emphasis on player development have earned him praise from his peers and players alike, making him a popular choice among Real Betis fans who are eager to see their team play an exciting brand of football under his guidance.

Beardsworth's appointment as the new manager of Real Betis is a bold move by the club's board, who have shown confidence in his ability to lead the team to success in the upcoming season. With his passion for the game, tactical acumen, and unwavering dedication to his craft, Beardsworth is poised to make a significant impact at Real Betis as he takes charge of the team and sets his sights on achieving greatness in the 2026/27 season.

As the football world eagerly awaits the start of the new season, all eyes will be on Arthur Beardsworth and Real Betis as they look to make their mark under the leadership of the 32-year-old manager. With a blend of youth, talent, and ambition, Beardsworth's appointment promises to bring excitement and optimism to Real Betis fans as they embark on a new chapter in their storied history.

• VyKing changed the title to From Hanover Way to the Hannover way
  • Moderators

1733.png.8c00e3aa4b4c93ba46d4f273b9dc2837.png

Real Betis have had a strong start to the 26/27 season, currently sitting in 4th place in the league standings. The team has shown impressive performances and consistency, demonstrating their potential to compete at the highest level.

Under the guidance of their experienced manager, Real Betis have been tactically astute and have been able to grind out results when needed. The team's attacking prowess has been a key factor in their success, with the likes of star striker leading the charge up front.

In defense, Real Betis have also been solid, with the backline keeping things tight and limiting the opposition's chances. The team's midfield has been dynamic and creative, providing a solid foundation for both their attacking and defensive play.

Overall, Real Betis have shown all the signs of a team capable of challenging for a top spot in the league. If they can continue their strong performances and maintain their consistency, there is no doubt that they will be in contention for silverware come the end of the season.

image.thumb.png.3319216dda225fd33bc97270ac61403c.png

Real Betis pulled off a stunning 2-0 victory against Real Madrid, in what was a memorable performance from the team. The win showcased Real Betis' resilience, tactical discipline, and clinical finishing in front of goal.

Right from the start, Real Betis exhibited a strong defensive display, frustrating Real Madrid's attacking efforts and limiting their chances in front of goal. The backline remained composed and organized, dealing effectively with Real Madrid's attacking threats.

In midfield, Real Betis controlled the game with precision passing and intelligent movement, dictating the tempo and creating opportunities for their forwards to exploit. The team demonstrated creativity and flair in their attacking play, with well-timed runs and incisive passes unlocking Real Madrid's defense.

Real Betis' goals came through a combination of individual brilliance and team effort, with the players showing great composure and skill to convert their chances. The team's work rate and determination were evident throughout the match, as they fought hard in both defense and attack to secure the victory.

Overall, Real Betis' 2-0 win against Real Madrid was a statement of their quality and ambition as a team. The performance showcased their ability to compete with the best teams in the league and highlighted their potential to achieve success in the season ahead.

image.thumb.png.9e499bf254c818ffb152bbf287cfa68d.png

• Moderators

1733.png.c17338811e2040448650d2dd1649461f.png

Real Betis ended their La Liga season in spectacular fashion by securing a 5-0 victory over Mallorca, securing a spot in the Champions League for next season. The match was a dominating performance by Betis, showcasing their attacking prowess and determination to achieve their goal.

From the opening whistle, Betis controlled the game, displaying fluid passing, intelligent movement, and deadly finishing in front of goal. The first goal came early in the match, with Betis forward scoring a clinical finish to set the tone for the rest of the game.

Betis continued to press forward and create chances, with Mallorca struggling to cope with their relentless attacking play. The second goal came from a well-worked team move, with striker finishing off a flowing passing sequence to double Betis' lead.

The goals kept coming for Betis, with their attacking players putting on a masterclass in finishing. Goals from midfielder and another from ensured the scoreline reflected Betis' dominance throughout the game.

Overall, it was a complete performance from Betis, showcasing their quality and determination to secure Champions League football on the last day of the season. The fans were treated to an entertaining display of attacking football, and Betis will now look forward to testing themselves against Europe's elite in the Champions League next season.

image.thumb.png.43a9b54eb05e845f9bca77a4448234d3.png

Loan signings lead the way

The loan signings of Schjelderup, Juan Pablo Basualdo, Andrey Santos, and Matheus Franca played a crucial role in helping Real Betis secure a fourth-place finish in La Liga. Schjelderup, a young Norwegian talent, brought energy and creativity to Betis' midfield, contributing with key assists and goals throughout the season.

Juan Pablo Basualdo, an exciting young Argentinian striker on loan from Arsenal who's goals as an Advanced Forward were crucial. Andrey Santos, a Brazilian midfielder, provided dynamism and physical presence in the midfield, helping Betis control games and break down opposition defenses.

Matheus Franca, a talented Brazilian forward, added firepower to Betis' attack with his goal-scoring ability and skill on the ball. Together, these loan signings complemented Betis' existing squad and added depth and quality to the team, playing pivotal roles in their successful campaign.

Their contributions, alongside the efforts of the rest of the team, helped Betis secure Champions League football for the next season, showcasing the impact that well-executed loan signings can have on a team's performance in a competitive league like La Liga.

image.thumb.png.edc5836388d5ddc9c7120b3b26d44382.png

image.thumb.png.49ca7712641583512cdb7b65ceab08fc.png

image.thumb.png.da71b8730be3fed335276dc71ac2c86f.png

image.thumb.png.e1ef5e124111d8d62e880c1339384735.png

January Signings

image.thumb.png.7be6868425ad219e0dfb0664cce861e7.png

The Results

image.thumb.png.b2598e8d8ecb231bb6bb54e7df06797c.png

image.thumb.png.e93e48dc28edb47575008202bdfe5ea4.png