FMG Fantasy Kits

• Administrators
18 hours ago, kelwyn.warlow76 said:

Are these available to download?

There are no fantasy packs available at the moment but you can simply save these for in-game use and over-right whatever your using.

If you wish to download this season packs you can do so from the Download section.

• 3 months later...

With FM23 soon to be fully released, I have been looking at the graphics that I have and the graphics that I want to use this year. If I was able to provide the logos, would I be able to request some fantasy kits as I plan to expand the Canadian Premier League once the editor is available and having 4 teams with kits in a different style would just drive me insane?

And, I'm aware that this is the kit forum, but could I get the logos done in one of your styles (probably steel) too? I figured it would be easier to ask in the same post as opposed to making a second post in a different forum.

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

With FM23 soon to be fully released, I have been looking at the graphics that I have and the graphics that I want to use this year. If I was able to provide the logos, would I be able to request some fantasy kits as I plan to expand the Canadian Premier League once the editor is available and having 4 teams with kits in a different style would just drive me insane?

And, I'm aware that this is the kit forum, but could I get the logos done in one of your styles (probably steel) too? I figured it would be easier to ask in the same post as opposed to making a second post in a different forum.

Yes that sounds good mate. Simply post what you want and we will get them done as soon as we can.

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2022 at 12:02, Derek said:

Yes that sounds good mate. Simply post what you want and we will get them done as soon as we can.

Alright mate, quick question. What sort of image would you require to make some fantasy kits in this style? I have kits already in the SS style from sortitoutsi, but I want to move over to this style.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 19/03/2023 at 11:41, Milho28 said:

I haven't been here for a while due to lack of time but i finally managed to have some free time to do kits for my save... and now i realized my away kit has the same pattern someone used for Liverpool 😅

Love these mate! Keep them coming!!! 😀