Stadium pack

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Creator
On 21/06/2022 at 19:01, Derek said:

If members were interested and able to research the pack then I could do the rest.

I have made my own pack since 2021 and been updating it myself. I do some work for our collegues at sortitoutsi (my last one, being a total update of the 3 J leagues) , so wouldn't mind sharing my own pack and then we can work from there.

Let me know what you think Derek.

• Like 1

• Creator
8 hours ago, Derek said:

That sounds great @ElMatador

Maybe we can open a new thread similar to the Logo Update Thread once you have shared the pack.

What file dimensions and type do you use?

@DerekSure!

I'm creating an "Inside stadium" type of image inicially I was working 800x480 images, but as I said before, the new images I have done for Sortitoutsi  (J league) was in 1200x720.

As you may suspect, I worked around the base stadium images FMT left back in 2021 (FM Scout), so my objective would be to update what I already have and add new content if required.

Also, lower leagues are quite difficult to find and when I did the Serie Eccellenza (Italian 5th division), It wasn't easy. 😅

The only question I have, to whom do I send the package?

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ElMatador said:

@DerekSure!

I'm creating an "Inside stadium" type of image inicially I was working 800x480 images, but as I said before, the new images I have done for Sortitoutsi  (J league) was in 1200x720.

As you may suspect, I worked around the base stadium images FMT left back in 2021 (FM Scout), so my objective would be to update what I already have and add new content if required.

Also, lower leagues are quite difficult to find and when I did the Serie Eccellenza (Italian 5th division), It wasn't easy. 😅

The only question I have, to whom do I send the package?

You can send it to me if you like mate. Do you want to continue to run the project and we supply some help with the researching?

• Creator
16 hours ago, Derek said:

You can send it to me if you like mate. Do you want to continue to run the project and we supply some help with the researching?

Ok very well, how do I send it directly to you?

I can also do with some help with the research, given I'm a one man band at the moment. 😅

Any help you can give me is precious (@wjt45, or any other member who would love to help).

I suppose you have to take a look at the package first.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 08/11/2023 at 12:33, ElMatador said:

Ok very well, how do I send it directly to you?

I can also do with some help with the research, given I'm a one man band at the moment. 😅

Any help you can give me is precious (@wjt45, or any other member who would love to help).

I suppose you have to take a look at the package first.

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

I think we can add a new Club section for the background pack and we can do the researching there.

Please send me the files and I will organise the section.