More badges to plastify

eggwaveguy

Hi all, this is my first post here so not sure if it's the right place for it.

I've made a logo for a create club I've done however because I downloaded the plastic logos megapack this new logo looks out of place. I wondered if there was anyone who knew of a way to make my logo more like the logos in the pack and if they could teach me how to do this it would be very much appreciated. I had managed to get it looking slightly embossed but nowhere near as good as any of the ones in the pack nor did i get the embossed patterns either.

Included is the logo I have made and the an example of one of the pack logos as reference. 
Thanks in advance

Untitled-1.png

708.png

11 minutes ago, Derek said:

Welcome to FMG @eggwaveguy

Here you go

sc1.pngsc2.pngsc3.pngsc4.png

Thanks for that mate. looks just great.

Any chance you'd be able to tell me how you edited it to be like this? have you got a photoshop blend preset or something to apply the emboss and the pattern or something? would be nice to know how to make these in the future without depending on you or others to do it 

29 minutes ago, Derek said:

It's a template I've developed for the site mate. I don't share our templates but always happy to help by making them.

yeah I can understand that plenty then. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day 👍

• Like 1

Hi all

sorry to post right after my last post but i realised the badge i had been given would not work because it is a create club which has to be red green and blue. also if you could make this other badge like it also that would be appreciated, this one is fine as red and white just needs the embossing stuff.

13.png

Untitled-1.png

• Moderators
4 hours ago, eggwaveguy said:

thanks again for that, these are all i needed doing (for now lol)

on another note, if you’re interested in making and recreating templates yourself, i recommend starting with video tutorials on youtube.

depending on which program you use, there are numerous lessons that are usually easy to follow along - here are a few, just so you know what usually are the tools for graphics manipulation:

👉 photoshop (standard, but pricey - they offer a time-limited trial version … there are also versions out there that have been »upgraded«) 😂
👉 gimp (open source and freeware)
👉 affinity photo (affordable one-time purchase)
👉 there are more, but the above are the most common and powerful editing programs

the techniques applied are usually the same across programs. keywords for you are LAYERS, OVERLAY, TEXTURES, BLEND MODES - you’ll branch out once you go from there.

here are a few example tutorials to give you an idea:

photoshop

gimp

affinity photo

• Like 1