NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Logo Update Thread

Derek

• Moderators
5 hours ago, cameosis said:

if you mean croatian tiers, it's partly correct.

3rd tier - 2. nl (official logo with sponsor supersport)

4th tier - 3. nl (with regional groups, no official logos to my knowledge).

5th tier and lower - county leagues (dalmatia, istria, slavonia, zadar etc), some have official logos, some don't.

another random bit of info: makarska is about 20 km away from omiš, my father's and ivan perišić's hometown. my father is one of the club legend's there.

please pick nk omiš next time. 😂😂

Ahahahaha 😂😂😂 i chose Zmaj Makarska because is Alen Boksic hometown, my idol when i was a kid and played for Lazio my team. Thanks to him i started to have a simpathy for Croatia national team since Euro 96 in England. Boksic, Suker, Jarni, Asanovic, Simic, Vlaovic (not the serbian player with H in the name), Soldo, Prosinecki, Stimac, Pletikosa and surely i forgot someone else...what a squad. Nothing to compare with Modric and others players now but was a big team 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, AndreaSSL1900 said:

Ahahahaha 😂😂😂 i chose Zmaj Makarska because is Alen Boksic hometown, my idol when i was a kid and played for Lazio my team. Thanks to him i started to have a simpathy for Croatia national team since Euro 96 in England. Boksic, Suker, Jarni, Asanovic, Simic, Vlaovic (not the serbian player with H in the name), Soldo, Prosinecki, Stimac, Pletikosa and surely i forgot someone else...what a squad. Nothing to compare with Modric and others players now but was a big team 

😂 i was pretty sure that is the reason, yes. for many, he remains among the best modern forwards hajduk has had.

as a lazio fan, somehow i am not surprised you forgot to mention boban … 😆 who is originally from imotski, most of the players are dalmatian and/or played for hajduk.

bokšić was instrumental in pushing croatia to the wc 1998 and then he got an injury that eliminated him from the squad, very unfortunate player. same thing happened to him during euro 1996, head injury in the first game against turkey. some other misfortunes befell his career, which was still impressive, there is a great article about him:
https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/03/13/alen-boksic-the-brilliant-prototype-built-to-play-in-another-decade/

legend says he was the favorite player of lazio’s then president cragnotti, which is why he brought him back to lazio.

• Like 1

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Markitos said:

How nice it would be if instead of wasting time looking for logos already posted by someone else, they would look for missing logos....

maybe you should work on your attitude.

you posted a small resolution logo for manizales, which can’t be used in the game.
you posted an incorrect logo for cj alsina.
you posted a logo with an id that is not included in the web database @ sortitoutsi.

i check logos posted here for the benefit of everyone and to keep the quality standard for the logo packs we create here, and i draw logos, in case you missed my other posts.

not really sure how either of these activities is time wasting to you, but that’s fine, as long as it is my time. 😉👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, cameosis said:

you posted a small resolution logo for manizales, which can’t be used in the game.
you posted a logo with an id that is not included in the web database @ sortitoutsi.

i check logos posted here for the benefit of everyone and to keep the quality standard for the logo packs we create here, and i draw logos, in case you missed my other posts.

not really sure how either of these activities is time wasting to you, but that’s fine, as long as it is my time. 😉👍

Your help and your quality logos check it's precious mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, cameosis said:

The logo of Manizales is fine, if you want perfection look for it yourself and that's it (it's been without logo for months, you waited for someone to publish it to look for it).
The Alsina logo is fine, it doesn't matter if it has the stars or not (they are not official titles).
I go by the OFFICIAL DB, I don't care if it is or not in Sortitoutsi (which is not official), then it's your problem if you look elsewhere.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Markitos said:

The logo of Manizales is fine, if you want perfection look for it yourself and that's it (it's been without logo for months, you waited for someone to publish it to look for it).
The Alsina logo is fine, it doesn't matter if it has the stars or not (they are not official titles).
I go by the OFFICIAL DB, I don't care if it is or not in Sortitoutsi (which is not official), then it's your problem if you look elsewhere.

You're right, but Sortitousi is the only site where you can see all the IDs in the game, so inevitably it becomes the source to refer to for searching and updating logos. Obviously any new team officially created doesn't have an ID and must be created from scratch and then inserted into the database. This is the case of many logos of the lower Italian divisions that I deal with for example. For this reason it is normal to have doubts about the IDs not present in the Sortitousi database and there is the risk that the invented IDs will replace the logos of already registered teams, it has already happened

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Markitos said:

i always look for all the logos myself and post them.

you started complaining that i posted logos in bigger resolution, for reasons known only to you. again, not sure what your issue is here but please don’t try to make it someone else’s.

there have been loads of logos here which have been posted more than once, the croatian competition logos for instance, so what? i don’t see anybody being upset about it or taking it personally other than you.

»it's been without logo for months, you waited for someone to publish it to look for it.«

what’s this supposed to mean, like seriously? 🤣

i don’t play the game, and very likely i won’t — i’ve posted this several times on the forum and in this thread, i’m interested in the logos.

sortitoutsi is the source accessible to me and that’s what i use. @AndreaSSL1900 explained it quite succintly, not much to add to it.

so in the end, i post IMPROVEMENTS from which you as a player benefit, while i as a non-player don’t. it’s beyond me why you’d start an argument about it. anyway, that’s all from me on this matter, i’ll focus on logos again.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 29/01/2022 at 16:57, Derek said:

Any logos added after this post will not be in the next pack and will follow the next month.

I've done my best with this pack but I was unable to use some logos as they were just too small or too poor quality which is difficult to avoid at lower league level.

I've found a lot of the errors such as different logos appearing for EPL reserve and youth teams. There were quite a few all the way down to the Vanarama and also in France. If you find any more after this please post in here but it definitely looks as though someone posted I.D. numbers for an expansion pack previously and possibly for Polish teams.

Thanks to the awesome Research team and member for all your help. The next pack will have 1,531 updated/missing logos.

@Markitos highlighted the text for you about logo size and id numbers.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, AndreaSSL1900 said:

@cameosis croatian third tier Druga Liga NL is it created recently in this season? i don't remember this division in the last season and into FM 22 croatian DB made by cro-manager

yes and no.

they have reorganized the way the leagues are structured. if you look at my previous reply, i mentioned that the first three leagues are unified (only one league per tier/level of the football pyramid, senza gironi). the reorganizations were made for the start of the 2022/2023 season onwards, there will be more changes coming, i think there was a summary on the cro-manager site, don’t remember the details (resizing etc).

old -> new

prva hnl (1. hnl) -> hnl
druga hnl (2. hnl) -> prva nl (1. nl)
treća hnl (3. hnl) -> druga nl (2. nl)
međužupanijska liga / prva županijska liga (1. žnl) -> treća nl (3. nl)
-- -> međužupanijska liga / prva županijska liga (1. žnl)
etc.

now you see why the new naming/branding is a big fail.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, cameosis said:

yes and no.

they have reorganized the way the leagues are structured. if you look at my previous reply, i mentioned that the first three leagues are unified (only one league per tier/level of the football pyramid, senza gironi). the reorganizations were made for the start of the 2022/2023 season onwards, there will be more changes coming, i think there was a summary on the cro-manager site, don’t remember the details (resizing etc).

old -> new

prva hnl (1. hnl) -> hnl
druga hnl (2. hnl) -> prva nl (1. nl)
treća hnl (3. hnl) -> druga nl (2. nl)
međužupanijska liga / prva županijska liga (1. žnl) -> treća nl (3. nl)
-- -> međužupanijska liga / prva županijska liga (1. žnl)
etc.

now you see why the new naming/branding is a big fail.

That's why the logo for druga nl (2.nl) is into the logo pack but have the wrong IDs, cause is assigned to treca nogometna liga (3.nl) groups as you can see of my screenshoots. Druga nl (2.nl) have a new ID created from scratch and is missing

Immagine-2023-03-14-024627.png

Immagine-2023-03-14-024559.png

Immagine-2023-03-14-024537.png

Immagine-2023-03-14-025101.png

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, cameosis said:

@Markitos highlighted the text for you about logo size and id numbers.

Understood the size

About the IDs, I ALWAYS told @Derek that there were logos with IDs that did not match (i.e. unofficial).

And I repeat, as I work for SI, I have access to the official DB, therefore the IDs I put are always the correct ones (as well as I correct when someone changes the logo by creating a new club and does not wait for a new ID).

• Administrators

Guys at the end of the day we are all here for the same reasons and the main one being to make sure these packs are as accurate as possible.

I've had great support from each and every one of you since opening the site and continue to be very grateful for that.

Markitos and Schweigi have really helped to identify the incorrect logos in the megapack which will be seen when we release our FM24 megapacks. I'm delighted that you guys can help to get into this type of detail for us all.

I often refer to Cameosis as our in QA officer when it comes to finding higher resolution logos and that's a hugely important part of insuring the packs are high quality. 

I would encourage anyone researching the packs to post the logos whatever the size and then if someone can find a better version, absolutely post it in here. This is something I do anyway when making the update packs.

I don't think anyone is in the wrong here, we are all simply working together to put the best pack together for us all to enjoy.

Hopefully we can draw an end to this and continue to work together. 🤝

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms & Conditions