NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Nation Style Logo

mande70

• Creator
On 28/03/2023 at 21:28, Moore said:

While I like most of them, I can't help but notice a lot are redesigns/concepts. Specially in Bundesliga. I tend to think the style works definitely better with the real style of the logos. 😔

some of the real club logos are either very poor in design or are very poor in detail regards elements that can be used from the real logos. Part of the reasoning behind this style is using concepts/redesigns or thinking out of the box and using elements on their nicknames, place of origin, kit design, colours etc. A lot of the Bundesliga ones were done because of personal preference. I find the real logos poor in some cases so used redesign/concept or created something of my own to create something different. I can make logos w=from the real bundesliga logos but they wont be of a very good quality.

32 minutes ago, mande70 said:

some of the real club logos are either very poor in design or are very poor in detail regards elements that can be used from the real logos. Part of the reasoning behind this style is using concepts/redesigns or thinking out of the box and using elements on their nicknames, place of origin, kit design, colours etc. A lot of the Bundesliga ones were done because of personal preference. I find the real logos poor in some cases so used redesign/concept or created something of my own to create something different. I can make logos w=from the real bundesliga logos but they wont be of a very good quality.

I get your point, and I fully respect it and agree with some of them, but it takes a little bit from the immersion. The Borussia (Dortmund and Mönchengladbach), logos, alongside the Bayern ones are recognizable, but they changed too much to fit this style, while their original crests would fit it much better imo. I hate to criticize something, specially as I love the style of the pack you're creating, but I'd prefer them all to be closer to the reality...

• Creator

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1t562p1r8enx17/nation+mix.zip/file a mix of different logos from different countries and leagues. 

18 minutes ago, Moore said:

I get your point, and I fully respect it and agree with some of them, but it takes a little bit from the immersion. The Borussia (Dortmund and Mönchengladbach), logos, alongside the Bayern ones are recognizable, but they changed too much to fit this style, while their original crests would fit it much better imo. I hate to criticize something, specially as I love the style of the pack you're creating, but I'd prefer them all to be closer to the reality...

in regards the dortmund and gladbach logos i will redo them and post them here for you

• Like 1

Awesome job! Porto and Sporting look amazing, was kinda let down with Benfica but i admit Benfica has a weird logo to mess around, besides that, denmark and holland leagues are probably my fave from the mixed folder. South America also looks good.

P.S It seems like you distort some of the "balls" in the logos, dunno why but it looks kinda weird tbh.

11 hours ago, mande70 said:

wasnt a fan of the Benfica one myself, didnt like the slb across it, heres a version without. and logos using the actual bmg and dortmund logos

bmg.png

dor.png

1487.png

The Dortmund and M'Gladbach ones are much better like that imo 😄

• Creator
35 minutes ago, Moore said:

The Dortmund and M'Gladbach ones are much better like that imo 😄

meh lol, the BMG i like but still not a fan of dortmund. im gonna have a play about with it, see ifi can improve it further.

image.png.4a3a697dd56507f5d371d0a2b0cecd7d.pngimage.png.b710da3d285d4373aba1cf49fd512f1f.png

wanted to show you in terms of what you face sometimes. This is Amal Bou Saada from Algeria, their logo as you can see is fairly dull, nothing of much interest other than they play in green and have lines on their logo, and their year of creation. I try to keep text and numbers off the logos if i can, so the only way I could make it a little more interesting was to see if there was anything in Bou Saada of interest. [landmarks] Absolutely nothing, aside from a mosque tower. This particular logo turned out not to bad, but itshows what I face sometimes, especially with clubs in countries like Argentina and South America.

4 minutes ago, mande70 said:

meh lol, the BMG i like but still not a fan of dortmund. im gonna have a play about with it, see ifi can improve it further.

image.png.4a3a697dd56507f5d371d0a2b0cecd7d.pngimage.png.b710da3d285d4373aba1cf49fd512f1f.png

wanted to show you in terms of what you face sometimes. This is Amal Bou Saada from Algeria, their logo as you can see is fairly dull, nothing of much interest other than they play in green and have lines on their logo, and their year of creation. I try to keep text and numbers off the logos if i can, so the only way I could make it a little more interesting was to see if there was anything in Bou Saada of interest. [landmarks] Absolutely nothing, aside from a mosque tower. This particular logo turned out not to bad, but itshows what I face sometimes, especially with clubs in countries like Argentina and South America.

I really get you, and I think you are definitely right. The logo is much more beautiful the way you did it. And the lack of fidelity there is no issue for me, as the club is not familiar at all.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, mande70 said:

brilliant work, i like the style a lot -- some great concept design there!

would have to disagree in part with your bundesliga statement about poor quality logos. it’s correct in regard to munich, but the official eintracht logo is the best football logo in existence (aside from hajduk). ☝️

• Like 1

• Creator

still working on this, i have looked at other logo packs and started filling in the gaps. I'm up to club number 1500+ which essentially means Im up to Italy currently in regards creating the logos for lower league teams. It means most logos for top level clubs and in some cases 2nd league for the following are completed.

Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, China, Chile, Czech Rep, Cyprus, Denmark, England, France, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, mande70 said:

cheers, 900 i count lol, its most of the top clubs in all euro, south american leagues, with a few others thrown in.

Brilliant stuff. I truly appreciate how much work goes into these when your creating each logo individually.

• Creator
2 minutes ago, Derek said:

Brilliant stuff. I truly appreciate how much work goes into these when your creating each logo individually.

ill never have a huge pack of them, but as you say each one is created individually, some more easier than others, so its a lot of work, now in a position though with all flags, federations, around 400 competitions, and nearly 1000 clubs done, its getting to be a half decent pack. 

• Like 1