FMG Forum Bugs

Derek

• Administrators

As we launch Football Manager Graphics with the main site and forums under construction there are bound to be some issues that need to be resolved. Please post in here any issues you may have with the forums and we will aim to resolve them quickly.

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators

When you tipe a space between two phrases, it doesn't work and phrases appears one close to another with no space between. I noticed this issue many times when i post logos IDs.

Another issue appears when you scroll the bar up and down to see posts or write something, i have to enlarge and reduce the screen many times to keep rolling down, otherwise is blocked and you can't roll down to the bottom of the page

• Administrators

I'll have a look into the spaces mate. 

On the scrolling it's an issue with the forum software. There are two scroll options, one for the reply box and one for the main page.

When it happens when your replying use the main scroll bar on the right of the forum.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

I'll have a look into the spaces mate. 

On the scrolling it's an issue with the forum software. There are two scroll options, one for the reply box and one for the main page.

When it happens when your replying use the main scroll bar on the right of the forum.

Regarding the phrases you notice it in the post i published last night for example. The link to the team in the Sortitousi database is attached to the logo image, while i put it under the image and with some space between the two things

• 2 weeks later...