Source Logos - Source Files Only

Derek

• Administrators

FMG-Source-Logos.png

When I set up FMG one of my main goals was to create various styles of logo megapacks for Football Manager and to encourage others to do so too. We have achieved a lot in the short 6 months we've been open with 8 unique site made logo packs and I'm sure with more to come in the future.

However, as mentioned many times I wanted to encourage other creators by sharing the work that I and the researchers have been doing. A good example of this is Tempelman's new ING Logos which were made using this pack.

FMG Source Logos is a resource pack designed to help creators like me, Tempelman and others to do what they do best in being creative and not spending months collecting logos from scratch. Going forward this will be something which will be a joint effort from FMG and Sortitoutsi who have set up a dedicated browsing system to the pack which will allow their members help grow the pack by contributing to it too. If you currently research and post here you do not need to post them on Sortitoutsi too as I will update the pack each month with Footygamer.

I would encourage our researchers to check out the browsing link below which gives great insight into how many logos there are and how many are missing.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/browse/29

This is by no means a perfect pack but will help creators build and improve packs going forward.

-=DOWNLOAD=-

-=UPDATE 1=-

THIS PACK IS A RESOURCE TOOL ONLY AND IS NOT MADE WITH THE INTENTION TO BE USED IN FOOTBALL MANAGER

@AndreaSSL1900 @Tempelman @ducc @a31632 @Markitos @minky79 @Ateesz 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Derek changed the title to Source Logos - Source Files Only
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Derek hello while I was doing my logo upgrade I noticed that in the Clubs folder there are competitions logos friend, I leave here 3 examples of the logos that are competitions and are in the clubs folder

130277.png

130284.png

130286.png

Edited by Manojl76
  • Like 1