Everything posted by Markitos
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Amatrice Rieti ID 2000283475 @Derek
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
@Derek Romana FC correct ID 2000272038 Racing Ardea correct ID 2000282494 Atletico Calcio correct ID 2000280980 Quarto Afrograd correct ID 2000270136 Virtus San Gennarello correct ID 2000280984
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Darlington United
Sorry mate, i was on holidays, ID 2000256464
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Venezuela's new logo Nation ID 1658 Competitions 2000172982, 2000170563, 2000170602, 2000170603, 2000170605, 2000170606
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Yes
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
ID 68
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Put Logo with name and I'll put the ID
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
@Derek Correct ID Caribbean cup 2000259627 Central American Cup 2000259628
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
The system used by all the clubs in the world where players and employees who have a contract with them are registered, plus club data.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
The first and second were proposed for replacement. The last one was the old one and the one I put now is the new one (as it appears in the FIFA system).
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
It is a bug that I have already read in some forums with other packs, I do not remember if it was fixed.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
At the time I suggested that, when there is a name change, mention it to me so I can check it in the official DB (if there is not an update of the game yet) and see if there is a new ID or if the ID is kept. Why do I say this? Suppose someone is still playing a previous version of FM23 (which is where Petare changes its name) and uses the pack from here, he will have Petare with a logo that is not correct because, in this case, the ID is still Petare and not the new club. So, I suggest again, if you see that a club changed its name and in the game you don't see it reflected or you don't have the game, mention it to me and I'll look for it to see if you have to change the logo with the current ID or a new ID.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
But with the Petare's ID, which indicates that the logo should be changed, which is not correct. So, @Derek sees the post with the ID and a logo, he understands that it should be changed, but it is NOT correct.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
ID 2000255139 Again, just because a club changes its name does not mean that the logo has to be changed with the existing ID because, almost always, a new club is created with a new ID.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
@NassFas All the logos of the teams 2 in USA are already in the pack (ej. LA Galaxy II), the problem is that there is a bug in the game that does not show them. It happens in other countries with other teams, but if we look in the pack the logos are already there.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Competition New logo ID 5260949
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
@Derek @NassFas There is no ID for such logos (media, Kit Sponsor, Injury Sponsor,Bookmaker) so, As I said, those IDs belong to players, employees or teams, so NOT make logos with those IDs.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Be careful with this, these IDs are for players or employees, not logos.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)