Everything posted by Markitos
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Missing competitions ID 2000173879 ID 2000173874 ID 2000173870 ID 2000173862 ID 2000173860 ID 2000173838 ID 2000173837 ID 2000173869 2000173869.jfif
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Yes, it is rare, but in some places they form the clubs as companies and carry the acronym. In Colombia for example, there are some that carry the S.A.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
These are the acronyms of Corporate Social Responsibility "Responsabilidad Social Corporativa"
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
The logo will not change, because team C already exists in the DB (ID 1738), nothing needs to be changed.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Bradford City new logo ID 616
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
That ID 2000239663 it's for a player
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Understood the size About the IDs, I ALWAYS told @Derek that there were logos with IDs that did not match (i.e. unofficial). And I repeat, as I work for SI, I have access to the official DB, therefore the IDs I put are always the correct ones (as well as I correct when someone changes the logo by creating a new club and does not wait for a new ID).
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
The logo of Manizales is fine, if you want perfection look for it yourself and that's it (it's been without logo for months, you waited for someone to publish it to look for it). The Alsina logo is fine, it doesn't matter if it has the stars or not (they are not official titles). I go by the OFFICIAL DB, I don't care if it is or not in Sortitoutsi (which is not official), then it's your problem if you look elsewhere.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
How nice it would be if instead of wasting time looking for logos already posted by someone else, they would look for missing logos....
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Filandia
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
New clubs ID 2000235998 ID 2000241335 ID 2000005223 ID 2000239986 ID 2000245006 ID 2000204568 ID 2000240186
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
Who's next?
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
We did it!!! The team has had a WONDERFUL second half of the season, we made a record of points and I think goals. The performance of the strikers was great, both have had the same amount of goals. He has done his job upon his return from injury, let's say he performed well.
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
I finished December at the weekend and this is the picture. The team is doing very well, we had a great FA Cup campaign but we lost in the FA Trophy. The goal is definitely promotion and we are doing very well.
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Don't change logo for that ID, because Cong An Ha Noi ID it's 135395. Leave the current ID logo 23078042 in the pack. @Derek
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
We have finished assembling the squad, we have managed to bring in several young and quality players to improve what we already had. Diaz Wright left on a free Josh Nichols Asher Agbinone Teddy Rowe Marcao Lewis Grad Matthew Senior Billy Vigar Ryan Huke
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
First changes for the new season I have renewed most of the players whose contracts were expiring, 3 players left the team and the 3 players on loan did not want to renew. There were also changes in the staff, 3 coaches left and 2 arrived, the entire scouting team left and a new one arrived.
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
It's my turn!
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Yes, the ID is from Lanus, but it will be with a new name in winter update
-
FMG Pass The Save 2023
Well, what happen with this?