NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey guys,

I like to play around with the editor every now and again, one of the things I've been interested in doing is creating my own nation, with towns/cities, leagues, clubs, the whole shebang. Ive just worked out how to add the greyed out continents in on extinct nations and have been playing around with it. 

The only thing i cant do is create club badges or kits? anyone be able to help?

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, minky79 said:

Hey guys,

I like to play around with the editor every now and again, one of the things I've been interested in doing is creating my own nation, with towns/cities, leagues, clubs, the whole shebang. Ive just worked out how to add the greyed out continents in on extinct nations and have been playing around with it. 

The only thing i cant do is create club badges or kits? anyone be able to help?

Sounds really good mate! What do you need?

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, minky79 said:

i will need badges and kits, but might save it for fm23, still playing around with it at the mo

Ok cool. Either way just let me know exactly what you need and we can look after it.

• Moderators

here are some of the clubs, if you could make some club badge's and kits, the kit designs to roughly follow are in the pictures, any global brand will do for the sponsors.

image.thumb.png.6d947b9f1c7f6cc7f2926031607f95ae.png

this is Port Thorne FC, nickname THE SEA DOGS, with their home and away kitimage.thumb.png.42f5d51c40f74fd1b9186984cd59248a.png

Shark Island Wanderers, nickname THE HAMMERHEADS, with their home and away kitsimage.thumb.png.d82c86afee8d265e1414ccccc479797f.png

White Island Cutthroats, nickname THE ISLANDERS, with their home and away kit, the away kit is black with gold trim going along the top

Thanks mate, you do great work

Edited by minky79
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, minky79 said:

here are some of the clubs, if you could make some club badge's and kits, the kit designs to roughly follow are in the pictures, any global brand will do for the sponsors.

this is Port Thorne FC, nickname THE SEA DOGS, with their home and away kit

Shark Island Wanderers, nickname THE HAMMERHEADS, with their home and away kits

White Island Cutthroats, nickname THE ISLANDERS, with their home and away kit

Thanks mate, you do great work

No problem @minky79 I'll create these once I've finished the logo megapacks mate but feel free to add any details you may want to see in the logos or kits.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 10/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Derek said:

No problem @minky79 I'll create these once I've finished the logo megapacks mate but feel free to add any details you may want to see in the logos or kits.

Actually mate, hold fire, I've just changed at all again, I'll save everything for when fm23 comes out, by then I should have perfected what I'm doing

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/9/2022 at 4:03 AM, Samuelito_AnsuFati10 said:

When you can, I need you to make me a model like this one with the name KJ ALHAURIN / KJ ALHAURINO with the same colors all the same and you add the tower. Thanks in advance

image.png.f89db103feffd9180f25f23b3f48d537.pngimage.png.5eee28543c8503be9b1db7547fb01c13.png(the whole tower in orange and the style would be grated please)

image.png.f9c87e0bf665117c52b7db1126c5fa95.png

Are these two separate logos with KJ Alhaurin and KJ Alhaurino or should the text be KJ Alhaurin/Alhaurino on the same logo?