NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Samuelito_AnsuFati10 said:

could the font be the same as mine or is it too much to ask?

What is the font name mate? It's not a problem just best to say from the start so we don't have so many revisions. 👍

18 minutes ago, Derek said:

¿Cuál es el nombre de la fuente amigo? No es un problema, es mejor decirlo desde el principio para que no tengamos tantas revisiones. 👍

yes you're right, but I thought you were going to make a copy paste, the source I don't know that's why I told you... (I took that package of shields from another page)
Thanks and sorry

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Samuelito_AnsuFati10 said:

yes you're right, but I thought you were going to make a copy paste, the source I don't know that's why I told you... (I took that package of shields from another page)
Thanks and sorry

That’s ok no need to apologise mate 🙂

I’ll find the font

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone fancied doing a better job of creating two custom logos than the ones I've managed? One is for a real (very small) side, and the other for an entirely fictional one. Both sides are being 'influenced' (editor shenanigans) to become my main league rivals in the Welsh league to my CPD Abertawe side.

The first one is for a real team, Ely Rangers (351022). They are based in Cardiff, play in an Inter Milan style home kit, and are known as the Griffins. My effort is below but I'm not happy with it, and would love if someone could come up with something more professional. 

image.thumb.png.878a23931575b34d46ddf0dd6d9ed0fe.png

The other is a fictional side, called Swansea Royals. I have not designed them to be a particularly likeable side. They are overly interested in the sectarian issues around the Old Firm, strongly identifying with Ulster protestantism, Britishness and the Monarchy. Their kit is similar to that of Rangers, and the badge certainly reflects that inspiration too, but without being a complete 'copy'. I've tried to introduce a hint of Welsh celtic flair, but not so much as to overrule the main identity. The badge I've come up with is below but again I'd welcome a better effort than mine!

image.thumb.png.aa728844b30fa03ec60bb79407966ada.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Jamaicaman90 said:

I was wondering if anyone fancied doing a better job of creating two custom logos than the ones I've managed? One is for a real (very small) side, and the other for an entirely fictional one. Both sides are being 'influenced' (editor shenanigans) to become my main league rivals in the Welsh league to my CPD Abertawe side.

The first one is for a real team, Ely Rangers (351022). They are based in Cardiff, play in an Inter Milan style home kit, and are known as the Griffins. My effort is below but I'm not happy with it, and would love if someone could come up with something more professional. 

image.thumb.png.878a23931575b34d46ddf0dd6d9ed0fe.png

The other is a fictional side, called Swansea Royals. I have not designed them to be a particularly likeable side. They are overly interested in the sectarian issues around the Old Firm, strongly identifying with Ulster protestantism, Britishness and the Monarchy. Their kit is similar to that of Rangers, and the badge certainly reflects that inspiration too, but without being a complete 'copy'. I've tried to introduce a hint of Welsh celtic flair, but not so much as to overrule the main identity. The badge I've come up with is below but again I'd welcome a better effort than mine!

image.thumb.png.aa728844b30fa03ec60bb79407966ada.png

If these are not done in the next day or so I can have a crack at them once I finish the logo updates mate. Love the back story I must say. 🙂

Anything I should stick to in terms of shapes etc. I presume keep with the colours.

• Like 1

Hello,

I just registered to request a logo. I would be very happy if someone could help me. Before I go on, I must say that this site is super resourceful and seems to have a nice little community.

My idea is this: I want to create a Romanian team based in the city of Oradea. My plan is to create a club with both hungarian and romanian roots based on the history of the city.

For quite a while now I have been trying to make my own logo, but something about the sizing (and probably my skills), seems to always go wrong. Here is my basic idea:

image.thumb.png.fbe26f78592cd586ed0baee38c85eeeb.png

I am satisfied with the colors and the dragon/drake image. Hopefully something can be done to make it better / correct size.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Derek said:

If these are not done in the next day or so I can have a crack at them once I finish the logo updates mate. Love the back story I must say. 🙂

Anything I should stick to in terms of shapes etc. I presume keep with the colours.

Appreciate it! I've got a lot of use out of your CPD Abertawe designs. I'll post in the forums in the next season or two once my save hits the 20 season mark to see what has come of it all!

For Ely Rangers, I would say that the colours should be near the colours I've used, but I've no problem with some artistic licence to get a design the creator is happy with. I'm using custom kits too and I can adapt the kits quite easily, so if an extra tertiary colour gets thrown in or the shades of blue/black are changed that's fine. Here's the home kit as it stands below if it's any inspiration:
image.thumb.png.387caa8596a10c0fe228a954ca5c2171.png

With Swansea Royals, I think it would be appropriate for them to be colour matched to a Union Jack. The shades I've used are taken from the similar Rangers crest, although as you've 'flagged' the issue up, it may be better to use the Union flag spec colours found here: https://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/uk-flags/union-flag-specification/

As for shapes, I think either two shields, or one shield and one circle. I don't mind specifically which one uses a circle if you choose one, but just for variety's sake I don't want a league full of circles!

Appreciate the interest as always.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, slikkapee said:

Hello,

I just registered to request a logo. I would be very happy if someone could help me. Before I go on, I must say that this site is super resourceful and seems to have a nice little community.

My idea is this: I want to create a Romanian team based in the city of Oradea. My plan is to create a club with both hungarian and romanian roots based on the history of the city.

For quite a while now I have been trying to make my own logo, but something about the sizing (and probably my skills), seems to always go wrong. Here is my basic idea:

image.thumb.png.fbe26f78592cd586ed0baee38c85eeeb.png

I am satisfied with the colors and the dragon/drake image. Hopefully something can be done to make it better / correct size.

Thanks in advance

As a 'pay it forward' for me having my badges done, once your badge is finalised let me know if you'd like some kits made up. I use the FM Kit Creator but I can use your custom badge, any sponsors you like, and can knock up three full kits in both 2d and 3d to fit with your ideas (but would need a general brief rather than a hyper-focused one as I'm better at putting together existing resources rather than creating graphics from scratch). The Welshman in me is captivated by the dragon-like imagery.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jamaicaman90 said:

As a 'pay it forward' for me having my badges done, once your badge is finalised let me know if you'd like some kits made up. I use the FM Kit Creator but I can use your custom badge, any sponsors you like, and can knock up three full kits in both 2d and 3d to fit with your ideas (but would need a general brief rather than a hyper-focused one as I'm better at putting together existing resources rather than creating graphics from scratch). The Welshman in me is captivated by the dragon-like imagery.

Great gesture mate 👏👏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamaicaman90 said:

Whoa, that would be most generous of you! I haven't really thought about kits at all, so if you want you can use the colors from the badge and create something you think looks nice / suitable.

For a sponsor I would love to use this local Oradea brewery: https://www.addictivebrewing.com/

Again, incredibly kind of you.

17 minutes ago, slikkapee said:

Whoa, that would be most generous of you! I haven't really thought about kits at all, so if you want you can use the colors from the badge and create something you think looks nice / suitable.

For a sponsor I would love to use this local Oradea brewery: https://www.addictivebrewing.com/

Again, incredibly kind of you.

No problem!

Could you let me know two other sponsors you would like? I will do the sleeves and back in line with other Romanian clubs, unless you don't want them.

• Like 1