Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NassFas said:

Can I request a retro style Lyndis logo for some kits? It is meant to be a previous logo. Here is a quick sketch I made.

I would like there to be a detailed sketch of a football pitch in front of a mountain with water on the side, like the sketch with a faded blue tint, not the specific blue in the sketch, closer to the new logo. Keep the text at the same position, at the bottom left corner there is a circle that says KLA in it in lowercase. The 1967 at the bottom should be the same blue. Everything should fit in a square. The font I would like to be similar to this.

Knattspyrnufélag Lyndis Akraness Retro

@NassFas

Knattspyrnufe-lag-Lyndis-Akraness-Retro.

• Like 2

Very nice work on the Lyndis logo, would you mind making an ice hockey version of the same logo without the text? Add the fence at the side, no stands. Would be great for things like stadium modeling. 

image.thumb.png.6bacad80acb8b424a8a01b9c4b4a76cf.png

image.thumb.png.de0f62386beb7de682f9ffd4d72363c7.png

image.thumb.png.5072714bd9f7365babb00036743358d5.png

image.png

Edited by NassFas

• Administrators

Hi everyone

I have a little request from everyone who is looking to get custom logos etc.

As this is a free service I'd like to ask anyone that is doing a Create-A-Club or custom database that you share them with us here at FMG. 

This can be done easily by clicking the +Create button at the top of the page and selecting Football Manager Databases. Then simply add your ffm file or save.

This helps our community grow and gives a little something back.

Thanks and also feel free to like our socials too 😎

• Like 1

Hello. Sorry I am new here I don't really know how to ask for this, but please could u make me a badge with a penguin head on it with the name "Lisburn football club" on it please for my create a club save in Portugal. Would really appreciate it thank you 😀 

• Like 1

Hey,

I would like a logo for a fictional team called 'San Francisco Vikings'

the main colors of the club are Gold, Black and Red

I would like there to be a feature of the Golden Gate Brigde and maybe a vikingship

Its founding year is 2023

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, HiFi216 said:

Hey,

I would like a logo for a fictional team called 'San Francisco Vikings'

the main colors of the club are Gold, Black and Red

I would like there to be a feature of the Golden Gate Brigde and maybe a vikingship

Its founding year is 2023

Thanks in advance!

I meant 2022

Hello Derrick

hope you have been well

was hoping you could help me with a couple of logos both are my 2 local teams charlton and dartford 

I’ll be honest with you I have no idea what I want from the charlton badge so hoping you can work your magic I would like it to still have similarities to the logo now but we a newer feel to it

the 2nd one dartford is my local club I would love if you could keep the shield on the badge but again just modernise it a bit if this is a big ask honestly just tell me no😂

18 hours ago, Rollin93 said:

Hello Derrick

hope you have been well

was hoping you could help me with a couple of logos both are my 2 local teams charlton and dartford 

I’ll be honest with you I have no idea what I want from the charlton badge so hoping you can work your magic I would like it to still have similarities to the logo now but we a newer feel to it

the 2nd one dartford is my local club I would love if you could keep the shield on the badge but again just modernise it a bit if this is a big ask honestly just tell me no😂

image.thumb.png.272ff5026e5bcc44cd6c4aa5a5dc5669.png

Just now, Rollin93 said:

image.thumb.png.272ff5026e5bcc44cd6c4aa5a5dc5669.png

So this is the original badge the shield in the middle I would love to keep or as close to 

Would like to keep black and white but also if you think of different colours that could work happy to share a 2nd one

once again appreciate you taking your time to help