Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

Hello,

Could i please ask you to create a modernised FC Erzgebirge Aue logo for me?

Here you can see all the historical logos for some inspiration.

image.thumb.png.16d34cbe85cebcf67aa280adbd5a11d8.png

I'd prefer to stick with the shield shape in any form as well as the colours should stay the same, violett and gold, additionaly, i'd like the new logo to be inspired by the first two logos used, so please include the Hammer and pick symbol in there (But not the W, as the club is no longer named Wismut). I'd like the logo to go with the current trends, so possibly with little to no text on it, so probably only write "AUE" in it, or nothing.

Additionally, apart from the clean logo, would it be possible to also make versions with 1-5 starts above the logo to represent various amounts of league titels as they are awarded in Germany.

Thank you in advance, i'll be looking forward to the result

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Derek said:

@GeorgeG I'm still working on yours mate but I just don't like anything I've made so far.

It's not what I normally do but I'll do my best.

Haha totally understand mate, the request is a bit out of the ordinary! Not your average badge that’s for sure. Genuinely really appreciate you taking the time out to do this and I respect you having made things and not being satisfied with the outcome! You’re a man of your art! I hope you can at least take some enjoyment from the challenge lol. I think what you do is awesome and we’re so excited to finally have a badge we can put on the kit. After arguing for days about our team name when entering the league, we settled on a random team name generator and Seaview Milk Elves is what it churned out! Definitely sets us apart from the rest lol, and makes us more determined to have a decent looking badge to go with it. Unfortunately that’s presented quite the challenge for yourself haha, keep me posted and I’m sure what you do will be great.

On 21/01/2024 at 16:58, Derek said:

Seaview Milky Elves

Seaview-Milky-Elves.pngSeaview-Milky-Elves1.pngSeaview-Milky-Elves2.png
Seaview-Milky-Elves3.pngSeaview-Milky-Elves4.pngSeaview-Milky-Elves5.png

@GeorgeG

Still not happy with these but have a look and let me know what you think. If changes needed to certain items please post an example where possible.

Hi Derek, thank you so much! Absolutely love these, they aren’t as cartoon-like as the original badge and feel much more real. One more idea has come up for us to compare with the badges you’ve already made so that we can pick between them - it’s becoming quite the debate! At the risk of being a nuisance could I please ask you to do one more edit for us? Would be hugely appreciated, this time a bit more in line with the stuff you usually do! We’ve got the CSKA badge (have attached an image) and would like to see what it looks like if we alter it for our team. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Could you please:

- change the letters to our club initials ‘SVME’ (same font)

- change the red to green, and the blue to white (keep the gold trim)

- change the 1911 to 2022

-change the ‘пфк’ at the bottom to ‘FC’

Do let me know, thank you!!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, GeorgeG said:

Hi Derek, thank you so much! Absolutely love these, they aren’t as cartoon-like as the original badge and feel much more real. One more idea has come up for us to compare with the badges you’ve already made so that we can pick between them - it’s becoming quite the debate! At the risk of being a nuisance could I please ask you to do one more edit for us? Would be hugely appreciated, this time a bit more in line with the stuff you usually do! We’ve got the CSKA badge (have attached an image) and would like to see what it looks like if we alter it for our team. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Could you please:

- change the letters to our club initials ‘SVME’ (same font)

- change the red to green, and the blue to white (keep the gold trim)

- change the 1911 to 2022

-change the ‘пфк’ at the bottom to ‘FC’

Do let me know, thank you!!

spacer.png

If you could also provide one edit that features this exact elf face instead of the football so we can see what it looks like, that would be even more amazing! Only if you have the time and it’s not too much trouble.

spacer.png

Hi guys,

I've made a custom league from Nepal in the editor and I'm looking for competition logos.

There are three tiers in the league

1) Nepal Premier League

2) National League One

And 

3) National League Two, which is further divided into

1) National League Two Group A

2) National League Two Group B

I'd like the Nepal Premier League logo to be based on something similar to download.png.6e889c17fff6534755425e5eb5be15e4.png

and the National League One and  National League Two to be based on sometging similar toAllsvenskan_logo_svg.png.43b8bff6a1f75ac24996e4454b115fd7.png

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, could someone make a logo in style of RB Bragantino, but instead of 'Bragantino' it says 'Lubsko' and the writing and border is collored yellow instead of this blue?
Please and thank you to whoever can make it.

rb.png

Hi I would like to request a logo for my team Tiger Twins Amsterdam established in 2023. I would love for there to be two of these tigers worked into it together with maybe a Football and the flag of Amsterdam (below) and the South Korean flag.

image.thumb.jpeg.315e4ef7913a9cf67be72ee4911ba72a.jpegimage.png.76d079a3924e9a2c59733a84609a3fd3.png

Oh and could you use this color with white for the background image.png.d4646e50e7d0998ac42c967aefa52735.png

Edited by HiFi216

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just won the 40th Scudetto with Juventus and want a new logo design with 4 stars. It would be nice if it could pay homage to the oval shaped Juventus logo from the 2000s in some way while also being modern. Thank you!

1139retro.png

1139fantasynormal.png

juve.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey,

looking to do a team called WESSEX ROYALS based in Winchester, the old capital of wesseximage.png.93026f0bc5ec823f97422604c49f4f0a.png

looking for a logo based on this design with maybe a crown added at the top.

Thanks in advance

• Administrators

Sorry guys for the inactivity. I will hopefully have things back to normal from next week.

I will complete any recent requests as much as possible then but anything posted more than a month ago I'll skip unless quoted or reposted.

• Like 1

Hey there. It would be really nice if you could make a logo for a custom team called Górnik Wodzisław Śl. Its based off the image but the only difference would be the top not saying Kopalnia 1 Maja and instead Górnik itself. Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

górnik.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Derek, If you are still doing badges, can I have a Glasgow FC badge?

Colours are Purple, White and Black. Atlas holding a football.

Hopefully something like the attached image, but can be whatever shape you want.

American Football.jpeg

Edited by Saoren