Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

Hello, its me again, hope don't bother you. 

I need some logos please, for my custom teams in my save

The first one is one maybe you know for this post changing the flags for the flags of France and Monaco, and change the original initials for "RSC" and changing the colors of the colors of AS Monaco FC, (red and white) and changing the lion for the coat of arms of the Grimaldi Family

Other logo its just take the "As Monaco FC" logo and change the name to "RCD Bizancio", and exchange the red color of the original for a dark one

Other club called "AC Seborga" the same logo of AC Milan but colors of the "Principality" of the same name and replacing the year with "2024"

And finally, take this logo:

ESCUDOS DA SUÉCIA ~ Escudos de Futebol do Mundo

Delete the "Orebro" word and put "Al-Shorti" and delete "Syrianska" and put "Sports Club", deleting the year as well.

Thats it
Thanks in advance!

Edited by Apeiron

First-time poster, long time lurker.

I have a special request (this one is a club in California):

Team: San Dimas Wyld Stallyns (yes it is inspired by the Movie Bill and Ted)
Type of Logo: Center section (bellow) Having two stallions, which represent Bill and Ted on each side (I had thought like Newcastle or any other way you think best).
I want their "band" logo from the movie be predominant (either two examples bellow), but if you could be more sportsy as it represents a football club. Format whatever you like.
Colors: The colors can be from the logo they have on the movies. Not that picky, whatever you feel looks good.
Note Can you include somewhere their motto "Be excellent with each other and party on dudes"?

That is it for now.

Thank you for your time.

Not the original (but like the edge of it)
Wyld Stallyns Logo Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure T-Shirt
Or like this (original logo, but can you make it more vibrant?)

Wyld_stallyns.webp.112a07ef9b5105918952064531f9436d.webp

Edited by AFKG

Can anyone find vector files for the elephant and the mouse? apparently Adobe's stock collection has the elephant at least...image.jpeg.eb841e54f68590b8e39f12bc28600c5d.jpeg

38042177.png

Scrap that, their preview image is good enough quality

Edited by Scy