[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian22 (v0.5b - 21/04/2022)

Derek
This post was recognized by Derek!

OfficiallyEpiK was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Obsidian.png.7f2c87ef3d0dab133e7506b82d36a9da.png

INTRODUCING OBSIDIAN

So as I've posted I'm currently working on a brand new original skin, which I'm naming Obsidian (as it's dark and glassy). It's still very early days and I've so far got the main UI for all screens except the match screen done and still need to do some panel work and some additional graphics stuff, but here is the preliminary screenshots.

If anyone out there fancies themselves as a panel master and fancies working on some new club and player profile panels with me I'm open to collaboration! Currently I'm using a mix of the default panels, panels from FME Zealand and a few customised panels.

If all goes well, I should have this ready within the next week/couple of weeks.

BETA DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4h5n3n0th1knteh/Obsidian+BETA.rar/file

SCREENSHOTS

7d663b7dda1aa131caf9ecb41cae41d8.png

acda6ec3449a2d75f25e952c54a7ea03.png

7432dcea44c3b9a0b31a9007ebb6ca3f.png

13c471d7c77d874fd98f1dc3be50b9e3.jpg

9d94e4edba00da5b92998a79bd25c4ca.jpg

Edited by OfficiallyEpiK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Derek said:

Hey mate and welcome to FMG!

Thanks for posting your skin here. I've been using the Zealand skin at the moment but I'm definitely going to give this a try now.

I don't include the FME Player, Club or Home panels in the skin as default, they use the ones from the default skin as they are obviously made by someone else and I have as of yet seeked permission to use and include them.

The FME panels for the above do indeed work without any editing needing to be done so you could extract the archive for this skin with the Resource Archiver, do the same with the FME skin and then copy panels/club, panels/player from FME and paste them into the Obsidian panels folder to use them yourself as I do.

Edited by OfficiallyEpiK
  • Thanks 1

Here is the new BETA. This will be the last BETA version before launch. As such, if you notice any issues or bugs please post here. The Per 90 panel, club, player and home panels will not be included in this beta version however the modified Match screens will.

0.5b Patch notes:

New Commentary bar graphic, tv logos included in match screens.

Modified Team News pre match panel added including scrolling social and team news boxes

New game processing panel layout, including club colour dependant progressbars

New main menu screen

New default background (from Neue2)

Few layout modifications

New tab graphics

Other misc changes.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4h5n3n0th1knteh/Obsidian+BETA.rar/file

• Thanks 1

• OfficiallyEpiK changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Obsidian22 (v0.5b - 21/04/2022)
12 hours ago, Manojl76 said:

hi mate love your skin will work fine with low resolutions?

Absolutely, although if youre playing at 1366x800 id recommend playing at 85% zoom to avoid a scrolling sidebar. All the screenshits were taken at 1366x800 at 85% zoom. Works fine at ultrawide resolutions too

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, markc said:

1366x768

Ah, have you tried this below?

On 4/25/2022 at 5:18 AM, OfficiallyEpiK said:

Absolutely, although if youre playing at 1366x800 id recommend playing at 85% zoom to avoid a scrolling sidebar. All the screenshits were taken at 1366x800 at 85% zoom. Works fine at ultrawide resolutions too

If not, then hopefully @OfficiallyEpiK can offer better soloution.

• 1 month later...