FMG Kits PES Template

Derek

• Administrators

Hi guys

I've worked on a way to make the template work with PES kits to help us create kits more efficiently.

I've edited the kit colour layer and turned it into a smart object which will allow you to now create kits using PES texture files. Once you've downloaded this version of the template you can double click the 'FMG Kits Colour' layer window to open a new window.

This new window has some examples which I've pulled from the web. You will need to position them correctly.

Not every template will work out well unfortunately but any help we have will be a bonus.

Let me know what you think please.

• Administrators

I have also tried it with FM Kit Creator/3D Kits but it means increasing the original size and sharpening.

It looks fine in most skins but not sure on Material.

Liverpool examples below with the home kits side by side for comparison. What do you think?

Zealand Skin

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-23-21-42.png
Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-23-34-54.png

Material Skin

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-23-23-07.png

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-23-40-59.png

I think this is a great idea. I was a big PES player and the Nassimgan Premier League was made with PES kits. Likewise, I have used a website (pesmaster.com) that is filled with option files containing kits.

Edit: The website is pesfutebol.com not pesmaster. 

Edited by NassFas
Website correction
  • Thanks 1

I was looking for the pattern for the Wellington Phoenix kit and found this: https://www.pesfutebol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=852

I wanted to use the PES to FMG converter, but my computer can't open the mediafire page to download.

Is there any way to bypass this besides a vpn?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work.

Edited by NassFas
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Thanks for the link mate.

Also be careful when using the PES kits that the incomplete collars are not visible as this will look strange on the kits. In this case I would edit the pic or enlarge enough that its not visible.

Try keep the proportions the same as the original template when possible.

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi All

I've updated the FMG Kits PES Template and added a ruler to help with logo positioning. I've used this quite a bit now and when you are making or using PES kits make sure you use 2048x2048 pixels kits.

Also I've relabelled one of the layers for use with dark kits only as without the layer bright kits are much more vibrant.

Here is a quick tutorial too. Any questions just ask in here.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Derek said:

Hi All

I've updated the FMG Kits PES Template and added a ruler to help with logo positioning. I've used this quite a bit now and when you are making or using PES kits make sure you use 2048x2048 pixels kits.

Also I've relabelled one of the layers for use with dark kits only as without the layer bright kits are much more vibrant.

Here is a quite tutorial too. Any questions just ask in here.

Thanks a lot @Derek it is really helpful, appreciate that ^^

I made my first attempt with Den Bosch kit that I made before. If I can improve in some way, please tell me. Any help is welcome, as I'm learning how to make kits 🙂

Den_Bosch_1.png

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think you’ve done a good job with the kit mate. Just keep making them and it gets easier and easier.

If you are making any official kits use standard logos only.

Asides from that it’s perfect.

Important Information

Terms & Conditions