NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Champions League 2024 skin (full version released!!!)

• Moderators

I have been working on some small additions/changes that a user requested, nothing major but it gives all users some more options.

a) I created a small modification so more options for the player profile views are available. Credit for the "Profile YACS" option goes to "YACS" who implemented this in his 2019 YACS skin. Credit for the "Profile FME" for FME Zealand, used in FME 2023 skin. The other player profile view was the one I used in older versions of the Champions League skins.

Screenshot shows new drop down with the added 3 options:

Alternativeplayerprofilepictures.thumb.png.dae6e8feac862185cae3590ebf592fd2.png

b) There is an option now to have a "cleaned up" titlebar where additional icons (club logo and nationality logo) have been removed

Headernoextralogos.thumb.png.6c336fd85d3c8c25267f17a876e97b43.png

All of course depending on personal preferences which options are chosen, but for users who would like to change this around I decided to make this available.

Again credit to "YACS" and "FME Zealand" for the 2 player profile designs (2nd and 3rd in the screenshot), these designs are NOT my work, I only implemented their code to show properly in my skin.

PM me if you would like to get any of these options and I will send them with a PM or email.

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, noirdez said:

Hello

I m Jean christophe i d like to have the skin

how can i do please ?

The answer is at the beginning of the jean-christophe post. Otherwise send him a MP.
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...