MANAGER OF LEGENDS JOURNEYMAN | FM24 | HEAD COACH / DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL CHALLENGE

• Creator

We are nearing the January Transfer Window in our first full season with West Ham... And we are doing well! But defensive mistakes in today's episode make us hope that the DOF will bring fresh new recruits this upcoming window!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creator

We have the season's final two games for you in this episode! We go into the final day needing a win in the league to get continental football. However, if that fails we have the FA Cup final! Against rivals Tottenham of all teams!

• Creator

After turning into Europa League Champions last season the board in all their wisdom have said we have to get Champions League football! They also aim to win the Premier League in a couple of season! Boy are they big expectations!

• Creator

Well after a rocky start to the season, we are thankfully still in a job and doing well! But now with the season's final two games, we can finish as high as 3rd and get crucial Champions League football. Can we do it?

• Creator

It's the final game of the season! We look back at transfers and what happened in our first season at Real. But what's this talk of a huge 13-0 victory in the last game?! I bet we lose the one in this episode because of that!

• Creator

After the loss in the Champions League final, we go again for the next season. However, me and the Director of Football don't quite see eye to eye this episode as the DOF sells my players and brings no one in to replace them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Creator

Well the awful transfers by the Director of Football has made me leave Real Madrid. Which team do we join? And can we bring glory to them like we have every single club we've been at? (Ignore Croatia Zmijavci!)

• 2 weeks later...