ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED!!!

a31632

• Moderators

2132178165_ESSv5POSTER.thumb.png.b4b04406edaad073d206887b20d7512b.png

MEGAPACK 1.3 released as of July 23, 2023.

The pack now consists of over 7,500 club, nation and competition logo's, in the 1.3 updated version 800 logo's were added/updated, with special thanks for the 1.3 update goes to @Manojl76 who created almost all added logo's for the pack.

Download link for version 1.3:

https://mega.nz/file/SPAHjRbD#boGWrskPMGnUqJpOU7keWxjqj7R0BVPnfHLBsQdTQgw

The ESS logos were originally created by Tom Dixon around 2010 and I have personally always preferred the v5 over the newer v6.
The problem was that there were no v5 logo’s anywhere to be downloaded and as they were created lots of years ago they would be most likely be outdated now.

I used Tom’s template to create new and updated versions of the most common logos.
As every logo needs to be created individually this is a VERY time-consuming operation and I have completed all main competition teams (some leagues have 2 divisions, some 3-5 divisions club logo’s done).
I started working on them in the fall of 2018 so it could be that during the later season's teams changed to a new logo, please let me know if this is the case so I can replace the outdated logo.
It was a conscious decision to go for "QUALITY instead of quantity". There are some very big logo packs out there, I created all logos by myself and for me this is sufficient to have fun playing the game with these new logos.

I strongly suggest you keep your current preferred logo pack installed and overwrite them partly with these if you like them. That way if a logo is missing for a certain competition/club you will still have your old logo instead of the default logo.
There is a "config.xml" in every category for the specific logos, if you choose to implement the logos in your existing logo pack installed DON'T overwrite the config.xml in your logo folder, the config file is only intended for use with a "clean install" of the logo's.
The download has a "Normal" and "Small" folder. it includes the regular logo and the icon both in ESS v5 format.

There also are folders included in the pack with "old" logo's that since have been replaced/updated and "alt" logo's, which contain alternative logos to choose from.

Requests/updates: PLEASE provide a quality logo (not a logo from a different logo pack) together with the ID#. I might not be able to follow up on all requests I will get but I will for sure update any missing or outdated logos. Your feedback and help to keep this collection up-to-date is vital.

INSTALLATION NOTES:
1. Download the file then use 7-Zip or WinRar to extract the files.
2. On Windows, extract the contents to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager ....\data\graphics\logos. For Mac users, go to /Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager ..../data/graphics.
3. Boot up Football Manager and go to Preferences, then Interface. Clear the cache via the button in the bottom left, then enable the "Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" option. Hit confirm and voila, your brand new logo pack should be installed.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I'm delighted to see you accepted the invite to post ESS Logos here mate. I love these logos and there a great addition to our site along with the Champions League Skin.

If you ever need any help with these I'm more than happy to assist you.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @a31632

Pistoiese - 1160

New logo

1160.png.599e05e6c46920226c9a445f3fa49ee7.png

Mate if you need the italian updates, here my research that i made for helping Derek with his packs

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wzzu3xgli01512m/Italy_updates_part_1.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/opaafpnwqasrb21/Italy_updates_part_2.rar/file

• Like 1

• Moderators

I will have a look at it. As I mentioned in the OP, I have made a decision to go for quality instead of quantity and most bigger leagues I have done the top 2-4 levels only. To make a pack with for example 200,000 logos (all made individually) is just too much work. 
Maybe I will add some logos from professional Italian teams not included yet, all depends on the amount of logos and the quality of the images.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Very nice work mate. 

I will be starting a project called Source Logos in the next few weeks which will allow you to download all of our normal logos in the maximum size we currently have available.

This should help you and others also when researching. I'll keep you updated on this in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
Derek
This post was recognized by Derek!

a31632 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

MEGAPACK 1.2 released as of April 15,2022.

The pack now consists of over 5,000 club, nation and competition logo's, in this version over 1,000 logo's were added.
Special thanks for the major update goes to @Mano76jl who created almost all new logo's for the pack.

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file/uKwW1ZaK#ayHfhVQ8Txvgc-FLmDSE1eeUbEmQn-ppHpfHGLHRsvo

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Derek said:

Some really great work there. I know it takes a lot of time to create the logos so I appreciate your efforts mate.

Edit: also @Manojl76 too as I see on Sortitoutsi is a big help too 👏

Already working in more logos

but your pack Source logos was the key to do this work the time i save in research i do logos big thanks to you and your people 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Derek
This post was recognized by Derek!

a31632 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

MEGAPACK 1.2.1 released as of April 22,2022.

The pack now consists of over 7,400 club, nation and competition logo's, in this updated version another 2,400+ logo's were added.
Special thanks for the major update goes to @Mano76jl who created almost all new logo's for the pack.

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file/bHxWALTD#GjcAQVVIi8GcqKy2JjxmmPZfHTs_-KKaqbpp1B4lnAw

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...