New Site

Derek

• Administrators

Hi All

I've had a busy couple of days working with Invision to migrate the site across. I know some of you have had difficulty logging in since the move, so apologies for that.

I hope the move will in the short and long term help to grow and improve the community as well as improving the overall functionality.

There are a lot of new features which are quite interesting and I encourage you all to make use of them. I've listed some of the main ones below and in time I will share details of more.

• Downloads - We will now have a dedicated file sharing system which will allow members to download directly from FMG. I will be uploading the logo packs and updates in the coming days.

Download Area Information

1. Built-in Revisioning

Files automatically keep a revision history, members to download older versions of the file.

2. Reviews

Members can rate and review items they downloaded or purchased.

3. Promote

Promote downloads throughout the community and on social media.

• Clubs - If you have a particular interest for a sport, hobby or any topic whether it's football related or not you now have the option to open a club to discuss and share content with other members. Incorporate unique imagery to help your club stand out while each club includes its own Activity Stream with all the latest club updates. 

Types of Clubs

1. Open

Everyone can see the club and its posts, but only members can participate. Everyone can join.

2. Public

Everyone can see the club and its posts, and can participate without joining.

3. Closed

Everyone can see the club and who's in it, but only members can see posts and participate. Users need to ask a leader to join.

4. Private

Only members can find the club and see its posts. Users need to be invited by a leader to join.

5. Read-only

Everyone can see the club and its posts, but only members can participate. Users need to be invited by a leader to join.

• Gallery - If you enjoy creating graphic why not showcase your kits or logos and manage your own albums, and determine how visible they are to the wider community.

• Like 1

Guest NassFas (signed out)

Hello, this is NassFas

I got signed out and have a problem signing in.

When I sign in there is an error saying "Something went wrong. Please try again."

I don't think I can upload images. Can you fix this soon?

Guest NassFas (signed out)

When I purposely enter the wrong email, I get a message saying it is wrong and do not get that error.

I think the website knows it is me, but fails to sign me in.