Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

Hey Derek

Can you create a logo for my new save 

the club is called " Aalborg City"

the logo should be based on Aalborg municipality logo without the moon and the star also it should include the creation date which is 2023

headerLogo.svg

the logo ofc should have blue because my city rival are Aalborg FF

aab_white-1.jpg

Edited by Heval

• Administrators

Sorry for the lack of activity guys. This is the busiest time of the year for me personally and work wise.

I'll start working through the backlog over the weekend. 👍

11 minutes ago, Derek said:

Sorry for the lack of activity guys. This is the busiest time of the year for me personally and work wise.

Never need to apologise you do this for free! It’s Christmas!! Hope you had good festive season 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Derek said:

No problem, you make this if you can. It's festive time, it's normal

• Like 1

On 06/01/2024 at 10:35, The Newic said:

I have make two modifications on my logo for SSV Ulm. In finally, there is this logo to make in FMV Style if it's possible.

SSV Ulm 1846(4).png

You can make this another version of SSV Ulm creation?

And I make a fantasy logo for Louhans-Cuiseaux FC (ID : 837), you can make this in FMV Style?

Thanks a lot for the other logos, they are great.

LOUHANS-CUISEAUX.png

Edited by The Newic
  • Like 1

I've seen some of the work you all have put out with similar requests and am excited by what you might be able to do for my club! I just took my club from League 2 to the Premier League and am hoping to refresh their look with a new badge. The club's name is Harbour City FC, and the color scheme is as follows: teal as the primary color (hex #009089), navy blue as the secondary color (hex #000030), and white as the tertiary color. I am hoping to feature a sailing ship of some sort to anchor the badge, but am also open to any creative liberties you might choose to take! If you need any more information please let me know. Thanks!

Last request for a while I promise!! Would you be able to recreate the Barnet badge 

in my save they have been taken over and flying in league one with a fantastic youth system 

would love to keep the roses and swords in there some how if possible but also happy for you to go full creative but have a bit of Barnet there if makes sense 

Hi there!

I have a request for a football badge for my 5-a-side team.

Our name is the Seaview Milk Elves, we play in green and white vertical stripes.

I have attached a reference badge made by AI which we like a lot but would like some minor tweaks made to it please! Keep the image of the elf and the sea in background and keep the green & white theme on the borders and banners please, but feel free to play around with it 🙂 if you could give me a few variations that would be amazing! The 6 stars are not necessary - any number of stars if it looks good or none at all, whichever looks best. We like the bold font style, so something like this is great.

Could you please:

- Make it a traditional milk bottle that the elf has and make him hold it in one hand rather than balancing on the knee. 

- Correct the wrong spelling (Seaview, not ‘Saeviews’), also keep Seaview Milk Elves on one line

- Change ‘EST’ to ‘EST.’

- Make is so that he has his foot (studs) on top of the ball, he does not need to be kneeling but he can stay knelt if it’s better 

- Change to plain white shorts. Also white socks with one green stripe at very top of them.

- Change to regular green stereotypical elf hat, not Christmas-style one

- Remove adidas-style branding on boots/kit

- General small tweaks to make it look more traditional/realistic!

spacer.png

Thank you so much!!

Edited by GeorgeG
NEW REFERENCE IMAGE AND INFO!

Hello! Please could you make me a badge the same shape as sevillas but for s'arenal a small place in spain in one corner of the badge please but a small spanish flag and then do whatever u want for the rest of the design please can it be in red and white thank you :))

• Administrators
8 hours ago, GeorgeG said:

Hi there!

I have a request for a football badge for my 5-a-side team.

Our name is the Seaview Milk Elves, we play in green and white vertical stripes.

I have attached a reference badge made by AI which we like a lot but would like some minor tweaks made to it please! Keep the image of the elf and the sea in background and keep the green & white theme on the borders and banners please, but feel free to play around with it 🙂 if you could give me a few variations that would be amazing! The 6 stars are not necessary - any number of stars if it looks good or none at all, whichever looks best. We like the bold font style, so something like this is great.

Could you please:

- Make it a traditional milk bottle that the elf has and make him hold it in one hand rather than balancing on the knee. 

- Correct the wrong spelling (Seaview, not ‘Saeviews’), also keep Seaview Milk Elves on one line

- Change ‘EST’ to ‘EST.’

- Make is so that he has his foot (studs) on top of the ball, he does not need to be kneeling but he can stay knelt if it’s better 

- Change to plain white shorts. Also white socks with one green stripe at very top of them.

- Change to regular green stereotypical elf hat, not Christmas-style one

- Remove adidas-style branding on boots/kit

- General small tweaks to make it look more traditional/realistic!

Thank you so much!!

I don't edit AI images mate, I just make my own. If you really want to keep this I can try put I'd need the actual file rather than a screenshot please.

13 minutes ago, CooolMax20089 said:

Hello! Please could you make me a badge the same shape as sevillas but for s'arenal a small place in spain in one corner of the badge please but a small spanish flag and then do whatever u want for the rest of the design please can it be in red and white thank you :))

Do you have any idea what you want in the other corner?

Do I keep the ball from Sevilla and stripe design?

I have to ask as everytime someone says do what you want I have to redo it. I try to avoid this to save time. 😄

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Derek said:

I don't edit AI images mate, I just make my own. If you really want to keep this I can try put I'd need the actual file rather than a screenshot please.

I have to ask as everytime someone says do what you want I have to redo it. I try to avoid this to save time. 😄

Hi Derek thanks for getting back to me!

sorry for not being clearer, love your work and would love you to make your own for us! The image sent in is a reference image to go along with the information provided.

Didn’t mean to edit the specific image provided, just to make your own and include the specific changes I mentioned!

If you’d prefer to edit the image for this one, let me know and I’ll get it over to you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Derek said:

Also whole club name doesn’t necessarily have to be in one line! Seaview at the top and Milk Elves at the bottom I realise might be better and/or for you to fit on nicely so go with what you think is best!

• Like 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, CooolMax20089 said:

Hii,don't want to pester but was just wondering when you think you can make it? Sorry again aha

No problem at all mate. I'll have time to complete all outstanding work by tomorrow evening.

• Thanks 2