Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• Administrators

Guys I know a lot of people are requesting logos etc this week. Once I get time I will get them all done as the new megapacks are taking up all my time right now.

Again if you can please share your FMF files that would be great so other members can enjoy them too 🙂

• Administrators
On 29/09/2023 at 21:32, Italian Stallion FM said:

Hi @Derek

I’m creating a fictional club for FM24 and wondered if you could create a logo for me?

team name: Bathampton FC

ideally would like a circular badge with a yellow and blue theme featuring a canal boat. 

Is this still required mate as I've seen Jamie and have created some for you?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

Will add on I can't give the pack because  it originated from a pack another creator used, as such I cannot dispatch. I might attempt to make it myself in FM24 for which I'll defo share here.

That's no problem at all mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I've a request for a little club in France (I creat them in the game) : ES Avricourt-Moussey. It's the club of my village.

In the base of the logo, I will use this logo, from CA Douradense in Brazil

spacer.png

For the Colours, Yellow and Black. The Yellow in place of Blue, and Black in place to Yellow

For the script, in place of CAD, insert ESAM. In place of stars, insert the name of cities : Avricourt at left, Moussey at right. If you can, Conserve the little stars in back of the logo, or replace by the foundation's date : 1990. The the Script police, I would the police "Cavalier" and Colours Yellow for the letters

https://www.dafont.com/fr/search.php?fpp=200&q=cavalier

In the middle, the font are yellow and replace the fish and the star by a wild boar like this

spacer.png

Or this

spacer.png

The style for the Logo, FMV and Stone

If you are a problem, you can ask me questions

Thanks a lot for the job

Edited by The Newic

Hey hi 👋
first of all good job guys ! Those are great logos and this is a good thing you’re here to help those like me who are bad with creating logo ahah 

i would need some help to my FM 24 career 

I you’ll like to use your template to create my logo ahah 

I would like to put the Viking logo in the Center of the first badge 

and switch the color blue with green 

Not neon green or forest green but somewhere in the middle 

and maybe put the name Norsemen on top like the North men logo

Thanks in advance 🙂

IMG_3315.png

IMG_3316.png

Edited by Jakeyboy91

Hello

I would like some help with creating a badge from this image. My grandpa used to play for them, so I want to create them in FM. I want it as close as possible to the image. The badge should be the crest and the wreath/garland, without the text below.

Thanks in advance

thumbnail_IMG_5436.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the job Derek

For this logo, if you can replace the stars on the coast by the name "Avricourt" (on left) and "Moussey" (on right), it was very good. In the top of the Logo, conserve only ESAM. Behind the wild boar, you can place the date "1990" if you can.

spacer.png

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, The Newic said:

Thanks a lot for the job Derek

For this logo, if you can replace the stars on the coast by the name "Avricourt" (on left) and "Moussey" (on right), it was very good. In the top of the Logo, conserve only ESAM. Behind the wild boar, you can place the date "1990" if you can.

spacer.png

So you want the name Avricourt to run down the left side vertically and the Moussey on the right?

Do you want me to lower the boar and put 1990 above its head?

So I want to create a 3rd milan powerhouse and I found the below team 

i was wondering if you could change the colour of the badge to red and black 

and another with  navy dark blue and gold and change the name to Calcio Milan

also if it isn’t too much to ask would you be able to create a complete new badge with Calcio Milan on it, happy for you to go as wild as you like but would love it to have some link to milan Mayb a small version of the duomo in it or something, if that’s too hard could you possibly look at trying to merge the inter and Ac badge into one some how , the colours you pick for these is totally up to you whatever you think works best appreciate everything you do on this page!

7E55F7C2-03B1-45CC-8A9A-D53C3D65DA49.png

Edited by Rollin93
  • Like 1