Rammstein in Nijmegen

• Moderators

Even if you do not like their music, the show they perform truly is a one in a lifetime experience, with every song there is a story they try to tell on stage, mostly in a silly way with lots of fire and fireworks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I think I underestimated the popularity of Rammstein based on those attendances. I knew they were big but not that level.

I'll definitely like to go to Metallica one day. I've seen some of their live performances on Youtube and even that gave me goosebumps 🤣

This is performance of Enter Sandman is my favourite.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah, but I do not think they will give a one of kind show like Rammstein would. Next week I will visit Toto in Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. (Africa, Hold The Line, Stop Loving You, Rosanna etc). Totally different obviously, but they are my favorite band of all time 

Do not underestimate their popularity, it is all kinds of people coming, young, old and inbetween. Considering the language (which is obviously German) it is such a huge achievement that they are so huge all over the world

• Moderators

rammstein is insane. not my kind of music, but i love their energy and how they rock the crowd. good friend of mine was at their recent concert in berlin, olympiastadion. the local fire fighters had to explain to residents that the stadium wasn’t burning down to the ground when they called to alert them to a fire … 🤣🙈

• Haha 1