Logo Megapacks

Derek

• Administrators

I thought it would be best to provide an update so you're all up to speed with what's going on with the Logo Megapacks and future plans for them.

Logo Megapacks

All six site made packs have now been upgraded to 512px sizes which is ideal for FM22. This means all of our packs are of the highest quality available to us at the moment which will be perfect for in-game zoom.

Logo Megapack Updates

All site made packs will have updates at the end of the month as usual but this time I will be combining the logos posted in the Logo Update Thread for the past two months. The reason for this is to ensure no logos are missing after Update 1 of each pack as I had some technical issues last month on my end.

Retro Logos

630alt1.png.420e61e8cc43537027b032f4bdd37439.png602alt.png.c591a962bb4b79148f5d7e05222b8db4.png865alt.png.9f537d9a2b0b9f0e7eeba504a2812df0.png1135alt4.png.4b7060323824ecb1326f0f9efdb1d264.png866alt.png.889a9636ddae3e569d78e660971b43b0.png1668alt.png.880549a5ad65351dce578da636727a84.png

I have an interest in adding many retro logos for the new packs as these have been greatly received by members who have download the packs. The logos will be added to the Alternatives folders as usual with the ones above all available in the recently updated Logo Megapacks.

Anyone who wishes to help with this can contribute in the official thread.

https://footballmanagergraphics.com/forum/logos/retro-logos/

Fantasy Logos

1210850479_LeedsRound.png.a8fd5f9b7676505ad667a5866860d11b.png1878375739_RiverRound.png.f5750b12db6e7da6969a1103185f37fa.png1480911140_MilanRound.png.d4906dbee5f9cde72971dd08a1f5a26e.png798627525_BocaRound.png.9dc59eabdb98ef770bf6322e12485875.png

I have an interest in adding many fantasy logos for the new packs for those who like to switch things up when managing a team in 2055 or beyond. This can be any good quality logo from the web or that you've created in a minimum of 512px size. The logos will be added to a new folder in the packs named Fantasy.

https://footballmanagergraphics.com/forum/logos/fantasy-logos/#post-661

Women's Football Logos

NWSL.png.2b5ed3a6ea8dc7372ce8985b72a863d8.png854505129_NJ_NYGothamFC.png.2c8918848ad372cf55e85e4583356a38.png320473_FAWomensSuperLeague.png.9b97b7e4a97d000eaa15d1e685fd42b3.png1191190162_LondonCityLionesses.png.6b0a27fb5d7c12465b611e3631055125.png

As Sports Interactive will likely be adding Women's Football to FM23 I will be working to collect Woman's football team logos for any unique teams i.e. London City Lionesses, NY/NJ Gotham etc to get ahead of this for next year.

https://footballmanagergraphics.com/forum/logos/womens-football-logos-fm23/

FMV Logos

icTCl7d.png.b3461f8910c8ce78e2939fb839444a59.png

So I've decided to take on FMV Logos after Murray decided he no longer wished to continue developing these on Sortitoutsi.net. Having worked with Murray and the original creator JackHammer on FM View I didn't want to see these disappear. I have completely remade the pack in line with our current styles in 512px size and only have to resize the small logos (25px) before releasing.

This pack will be released in partnership with Sortitoutsi.net on both sites.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Logo Megapacks

All six site made packs have now been upgraded to 512px sizes which is ideal for FM22. This means all of our packs are of the highest quality available to us at the moment which will be perfect for in-game zoom.

Logo Megapack Updates

All site made packs will have updates at the end of the month as usual but this time I will be combining the logos posted in the Logo Update Thread for the past two months. The reason for this is to ensure no logos are missing after Update 1 of each pack as I had some technical issues last month on my end.

FMV Logos

-- attachment is not available --

So I've decided to take on FMV Logos after Murray decided he no longer wished to continue developing these on Sortitoutsi.net. Having worked with Murray and the original creator JackHammer on FM View I didn't want to see these disappear. I have completely remade the pack in line with our current styles in 512px size and only have to resize the small logos (25px) before releasing.

This pack will be released in partnership with Sortitoutsi.net on both sites.

I have two questions:

1) So from the first update after the logos format change, the logos will not be divided by packs? how will we understand which ones are suitable for the pack we use?

2) The FMV Logos are great. Will they also contain the updates of the past 2 months?
How much will the volume of the pack or packs be? large packs take me at least 2 days to download and represent a big problem for me

• Administrators
Posted by: @AndreaSSL1900

I have two questions:

1) So from the first update after the logos format change, the logos will not be divided by packs? how will we understand which ones are suitable for the pack we use?

2) The FMV Logos are great. Will they also contain the updates of the past 2 months?

How much will the volume of the pack or packs be? large packs take me at least 2 days to download and represent a big problem for me

1) I think you've misunderstood something I've said mate as the packs will continue as normal including updates. At the end of each month each style will have its own individual update as usual.

2) I've two choices really with the FMV Logos. Either release at the end of the month with all the logos from the past two months or release it in the next two days with most logos of them and then update like the rest.

The pack size will roughly be 15-17 GB but it's hard to be exact when I'm still making it. There will be an alternative download link for all packs but I will announce this information another day.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

2) I've two choices really with the FMV Logos. Either release at the end of the month with all the logos from the past two months or release it in the next two days with most logos of them and then update like the rest.

The pack size will roughly be 15-17 GB but it's hard to be exact when I'm still making it. There will be an alternative download link for all packs but I will announce this information another day.

I prefer the most complete version with all the updates of the past 2 months

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The issues with last months updates is the first we’ve had and was really just a once off on my part. I’ve worked out the issue so it doesn’t happen again.

The problem I have with every two months is it’s just too long for members to wait for a new logo. As an example one hour after I finished uploading the packs Saint Etienne, coincidence that your managing them ?, decided on their new logo from the three options they gave their fans.

Now luckily I thought it might happen and put the three options in the Alternative folder but if I hadn’t members would have to wait until March to get the new logo if we were updating every two months.

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek
Posted by: @AndreaSSL1900

Wich is the new Saint Etienne logo? i put it immediately like official in the pack

image.thumb.jpeg.689ea5361cb7c1de7f2d1a6fe5837ab2.jpeg

They decided on this one mate. I’ll rename it in the next update and add it to the Normal folder. 

I did it by my own.

Mate seems you forgot to add Puchar Polski logo update. Is the new one with Fortuna sponsorship

index.png.a1d964aa03a98289de755337e2ef7f2c.png

• Like 1

• Administrators

As mentioned in the other announcement guys we have agreed a new partnership with Sortitoutsi which has resulted in a much improved set of packs.

The megapacks and updates has been improved but existing users do not need to download packs again unless they wish to free up space. Each pack has the same number of quantity of logos and are compatible with all future updates.

Each Logo thread now has updated links in the first post to both the megapack and updates.

Steel and FMV Logos are currently being improved but all other packs are completed. I will keep you all updated on this when Footygamer has finished those packs.

To give you all an idea on the difference that has been made to the file sizes please see below.

FMG Standard Logos -> Was 15G -> Now 6.3G

FMG Logos -> Was 28G -> Now 14.03G

Stone Logos -> Was 30G -> Now 10.92G

TPU Logos -> Was 25G -> Now 11.39G

Vapour Logos -> Was 29G -> Now 15.06G

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

FMG300.png

Announcement

We have just released our latest and final update for FM22 for all logo packs.

Our October updates will be included in all new megapacks for each of our styles with Football Manager 2023 in mind.

All packs will contain logos for FM Mobile users going forward in 180x180 pixel size.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, minky79 said:

Already pre-ordered the game, cant wait to get into it and of course look for new logos to extended what is the best and most extensive collection of logos

Good to hear mate. I'm working hard on all the new megapacks. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG200.png

FOOTBALL MANAGER GRAPHICS LOGO MEGAPACKS

Today sees the release of our new logo megapacks just in time for Football Manager 2023 and here are some key points.

Pack Details

Each pack contains nearly 78,000 logos across 9 unique styles and features alternative, fantasy and retro logos. This year we have also introduced and included 180x180 pixel logos to offer our Football Manager Mobile members the chance to choose from any style.

Total of 77,249 individual logos in each pack!

So What's New?

We have mentioned Football Manager Mobile additions but what else is new? Each pack has been remade to ensure all logos are as high quality as possible.

TPU Logos have now been discontinued and sent to the logo scrape yard. We've made this decision based on popularity but also quality. However, it's not all bad news as we've made a new addition....

FMG Button Logos are inspired by the Football Manager 2023 brand assets to create a uniform background across all logos and will be available for FM23. This pack may change next year depending on the look and feel of FM24.

FMV Logos have been greatly improved thanks to some design adjustments. We have tweaked the design and lost the stroke to improve this great style which at times has not had the same quality as the other packs.

Same great style but with minor adjustments!

We are not finished yet as we may see as many as two new styles being released over the coming weeks. Keep an eye on the Logos Development Thread for more information.

Release Order

As the megapacks take some time to upload, all packs will be released over the next two days.

Please see below the order of release from left to right.

FMG-Standard-Logos-Megapack.png FMG-Button-Logos-Megapack.png FMG-Grunge-Logos-Megapack.png

FMG-ING-Logos-Megapack.png FMG-Logos-Megapack.png FMG-Steel-Logos-Megapack.png

FMG-Stone-Logos-Megapack.png FMG-Vapour-Logos-Megapack.png FMV-Logos-Megapack.png

Thank You!

I would like to thank all of our amazing Researchers and members here on Football Manager Graphics who make these packs possible. Please take the time to hit the like button and don't forget to support the site across our various social media accounts.

• Like 4

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Johno said:

Got to say really loving the FMV new design, looks amazing, can't wait to download it! 

Thanks mate. I should have it uploaded tonight all things working out ok. It's slight adjustments but by doing so it's improved the overall pack ten fold. 😀

• Like 1

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Derek said:

Thanks mate. I should have it uploaded tonight all things working out ok. It's slight adjustments but by doing so it's improved the overall pack ten fold. 😀

Can see a huge difference to previous version of FMV logos.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Markitos said:

@Derek There are 33 logos (Club) in the pack that do not exist in the db, I don't know if you want to leave them or delete them.

I'll leave them in as all packs are made but if you can send me on the list mate it would be great. That way I can remove them for future versions and new styles.

Thanks mate