Welcome!

Derek

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Stumbled over this site yesterday and really liked what I saw. Have been on the scene for twenty years and released a few packs under another name many years ago, E2G logos and Badge logos. Really hope this site grow and really like the fact that this is a true graphics site. 

Regards,

Number Seven

Edited by Number Seven
  • Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Number Seven said:

Hello!

Stumbled over this site yesterday and really liked what I saw. Have been on the scene for twenty years and released a few packs under another name many years ago, E2G logos and Badge logos. Really hope this site grow and really like the fact that this is a true graphics site. 

Regards,

Number Seven

Welcome to FMG @Number Seven

It's great to have another creator here. Funnily enough the first logo style I ever worked on was E2G after the original creator Enzoli (If I remember correctly) had stopped making them.

Feel free to reach out if I can help you in any way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
5 minutes ago, Warringtini said:

Came across this today so thought I'd sign up.  Frequented a few other FM Forums back in the day.  

Some of you may know me for my work on Retro Regens, the FM20 99/00 Retro Database or on the DF11 Newgan facepack.

Welcome to FMG! Hope you stick around 😉

• 2 months later...
  • Creator

Ok, i am thinking its a my turn to introduce myself. Handle with pressure 20. 😅

Hello FMG, i am Ivan, known as Orthodox at FM community around the globe (end of this looks very stupid, sorry). Coming from Serbia, 41 years old. I am a dad, husband and owner of Serbian FM site, graphics creator, maker of PR Kits but i can work on every graphic addons, whatever. Earlier, when life not have been so complicated and when lifetime was free to spent, i produce all of things for FM series. Now...lets say much as i can.

I met Derek here. Lovely guy. Its a pleasure be your guest and look around. Very good. 

Thank you for your amazing job and sharing arts with all of us.

Have a nice save to all!
Cheers!🍻

Edited by Orthodox
letters correct
  • Like 3

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Orthodox said:

Hello FMG, i am Ivan, known as Orthodox at FM community around the globe (end of this looks very stupid, sorry). Coming from Serbia, 41 years old. I am a dad, husband and owner of Serbian FM site, graphics creator, maker of PR Kits but i can work on every graphic addons, whatever. Earlier, when life not have been so complicated and when lifetime was free to spent, i produce all of things for FM series. Now...lets say much as i can.

I met Derek here. Lovely guy. Its a pleasure be your guest and look around. Very good. 

Have a nice save to all!
Cheers!🍻

Welcome to FMG @Orthodox

I'm delighted to have you and @debeli here and to see the amazing PR Kits on FMG is fantastic.

I look forward to a great partnership between our two sites 🤝

If you guys need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask. 😀

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 10/11/2022 at 03:04, Orthodox said:

Have a nice save to all!
Cheers!🍻

Welcome in, grab a seat, crack open a beer or I can brew you a cup of Yorkshires finest.

Derek is alright I guess, but the real lover boy of the site is  @Tempelman

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi everyone...F...the last time I did this I was in elementary school 🤣...I'm debeli (eng: fat man) here or debeli75 or debeli24 on other sites (debeli was taken). I started doing kits for myself in 2017 in different styles because I didn't want to bother other creators with my wishes for fantasy kits.  After a while I started making them for others. Now I'm concentrated only on PR kits, helping Orthodox in creating as many packs as possible...

PS: I've been hooked on this game since its very beginning 🍻

Edited by debeli
  • Like 3

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, debeli said:

Hi everyone...F...the last time I did this I was in elementary school 🤣...I'm debeli (eng: fat man) here or debeli75 or debeli24 on other sites (debeli was taken). I started doing kits for myself in 2017 in different styles because I didn't want to bother other creators with my wishes for fantasy kits.  After a while I started making them for others. Now I'm concentrated only on PR kits, helping Orthodox in creating as many packs as possible...

PS: I've been hooked on this game since its very beginning 🍻

Welcome to FMG @debeli it’s great to have you here mate.

I’m looking forward to seeing even more of the fantastic work you guys do here! 😀

If you need anything just ask! 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 10/11/2022 at 04:04, Orthodox said:

Have a nice save to all!
Cheers!🍻

добродошао и пријатно!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...