NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Transfer Thread

Derek

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Baz said:

I'm praying he comes to Liverpool. Sounds crazy to say it about a 19 year old but he'd really help Liverpool step up a gear.

Me and you both mate. He is different class in fairness but I would fear him going to City. If they got him I just don't see how anyone would get near that team.

However, I'm getting a good feeling about it and think we are in with a shot.

Is Jobe any good?

• Moderators
On 07/12/2022 at 18:52, Derek said:

Me and you both mate. He is different class in fairness but I would fear him going to City. If they got him I just don't see how anyone would get near that team.

However, I'm getting a good feeling about it and think we are in with a shot.

Is Jobe any good?

Imagine the scenes at Anfield... "Liverpool unviel Bellingham" out steps Jobe..... Awkward

Joao Felix's agent is apparently wanting to hold talks with Aston Villa and Newcastle. Newcastle I can understand.... but Villa?

• Haha 1

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, VyKing said:

Imagine the scenes at Anfield... "Liverpool unviel Bellingham" out steps Jobe..... Awkward

Joao Felix's agent is apparently wanting to hold talks with Aston Villa and Newcastle. Newcastle I can understand.... but Villa?

According to Daily Mail, Jorge Mendes is trying to get him to sign for Aston Villa! 😂 Apparently, Arsenal, are favourite to sign him. Personally, I don't think we need him with the players we have got. Especially with Rowe, to come back from injury,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
23 hours ago, Derek said:

Did not see this coming....

Apparently Klopp played a big part in this, and the Man Utd guys are not happy as they had a verbal agreement in place. Nothing they cn really do as nothing was signed just verbal. Should move faster for the players they want if they don't want to miss out.

Saying that the Enzo Fernandez movement is going to be interesting.

Chelsea are interested in Moukoko at Dortmund... So that means Barcelona will get him 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
11 hours ago, Derek said:

🤣 I don't underestimate him though. A different kind of option for them.

We could do with a bit of grit at Liverpool right now.

It's cold enough up north I think the Gritters will be on the streets of Liverpool don't worry 😏

Some interesting moves happening. Mudryk and Joao to Chelsea. Is Boehly spending for the future or trying to stick duck tape on the cracks that need sealing?

Liverpool need to youthen their Midfield with quality players but Klopp needs backing.

Also heard Man Utd takeover could happen in weeks

• Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, VyKing said:

It's cold enough up north I think the Gritters will be on the streets of Liverpool don't worry 😏

Some interesting moves happening. Mudryk and Joao to Chelsea. Is Boehly spending for the future or trying to stick duck tape on the cracks that need sealing?

Liverpool need to youthen their Midfield with quality players but Klopp needs backing.

Also heard Man Utd takeover could happen in weeks

I have no idea what Chelsea transfer policy is, sounds absolutely absurd, or they're just picking players at random? I don't think they was going for Mudryk at all til last minute and same goes to Joao. Reminds me of Bayern Munich when they approach players from Dortmund to weaken them.

Arsenal are entering the race to sign Declan Rice, from West Ham apparently, I am not too keen on him and seems average at best. However, we do need to bring in decent back up as we seem t be really, really short in depth compare to Man City.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think it's over £450m in six months now for Chelsea since the takeover.

Apparently giving the 7-8 year contracts allows them to spread the outlay across the contract length but risky business if the player doesn't work out.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Derek said:

I think it's over £450m in six months now for Chelsea since the takeover.

Apparently giving the 7-8 year contracts allows them to spread the outlay across the contract length but risky business if the player doesn't work out.

Absolutely!

Shakthar CEO was on Sky Sports News yesterday said they accepted Chelsea offer over Arsenal cos Chelsea offered more money up front (62M I believe) and payment structure including IF Mudryk, wins the Ballon D'or! He said he knew the player wanted to go to Arsenal.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

How's everyone feeling about their clubs transfer business so far?

I'm happy enough with Liverpool's signings so far in Szoboszlai and Mac Allister. Henderson and Fabinho joining Milner, Ox, Naby etc out the door will surely mean another two come in minimum to the midfield.

Thuram and Lavia would be nice!

Can't believe Naby Keita is injured already at Bremen! 🚑

• Moderators

Unfortunately not much business my club can do. The club is still waiting (for 10 months now) for approval of the takeover by the KNVB. There are also rumours of a history of fraud by Coley Parry (the new owner), it does not seem he can tell where he got the money from which he invests, etc. At the moment the club is being 'held hostage' by the KNVB...

So not a lot of new players, Eloy Room is probably coming back to replace Scherpen, Kozlowski's loan from Brighton has been extended, Tielemans coming over from Jong PSV, and a French player named Amine Boutrah from some obscure French club... All on a free obviously. I think it will become a very difficult year in staying up, but, who knows? We'll see...

• Administrators
On 18/07/2023 at 11:04, Tempelman said:

Unfortunately not much business my club can do. The club is still waiting (for 10 months now) for approval of the takeover by the KNVB. There are also rumours of a history of fraud by Coley Parry (the new owner), it does not seem he can tell where he got the money from which he invests, etc. At the moment the club is being 'held hostage' by the KNVB...

So not a lot of new players, Eloy Room is probably coming back to replace Scherpen, Kozlowski's loan from Brighton has been extended, Tielemans coming over from Jong PSV, and a French player named Amine Boutrah from some obscure French club... All on a free obviously. I think it will become a very difficult year in staying up, but, who knows? We'll see...

What did you think of Ronaldo's comments on Saudi League surpassing the Eredivisie in a year?