Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. I thought it was gripping in first episode, yet to watch rest of it.
  2. I felt his guy will be a decent replacement for him. 6.5M which was his minimum release clause.
  3. Wow, really?
  4. Season so far, have to be pleased with it, there have been a few rotations in the team but not most games. Feyenoord, seems to be winning almost every single game 🙄 Even we got a game in hand. Transfers Ouarttara - Was signed last season but had to wait til he turned 18, already played couple games for us and have been decent. Abaido - Was signed on free transfer as my scout found him while looking for players who got a year left on their contract. Joao Pinho - Was signed to boost depth, gone back to former club on loan. Quiñónez - Looking to retrain him to MC or AMC. Signed to boost depth. Gone back on loan. Costişor - What a hidden gem my scout have found! Got high hopes for him. Also gone back on loan. Søberg - Signed to boost depth, may train him to AMC or AML. Also gone out on loan. Chará - Signed him to be number 1 right back for me, lacking huge in depth at right back OUT Got rid some of deadwood players, some have gone out for game time. Also Andrei Borza, could be leaving the club, as Lens have activated his minimum release clause of 49M. I was also approached by Ajax to take over but turned down. At one point they was sitting 9th. So they hired this guy
  5. Been using this tactic for 3 months so far, and been superb! You can see Dionabde, have been utterly amazing with this tactic, Apart from loss to Barca. Will keep testing it til end of the season.
  6. Have anyone seen Fool me once? on Netflix, watched episode one so far and it's so gripping!
  7. https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/jurgen-klopp-announces-decision-step-down-liverpool-manager-end-season Wow, didn't even see this coming at all!! Surely Xabi Alonso to take over?
  8. Here is our transfers I have made over the summer. Looks decent apart from reports, gone out on loan, will sell on for profit Scout found him and I like the look of him and is Daga's replacement. Scout found him while scouting in South America, I thought he looks very decent so signed him up. Felt we was lacking depth in DM/MC section and he came across via reports. Gone out on loan. Might retrain him to DC. Another defender signing, however I am not sure if he'll play there, undecided on training him DM or LB. Once again, another defender signing! 😄 Looking to rotate more this season.
  9. Boom! We will play them again in our first game in the league of the season! at Ajax!
  10. Also managed to get Excelsior as feeder club, which will be very useful especially with player developments. They also finished 5th last season, narrowly missed out on Europa League spot.
  11. Apologies for lack of updates, was playing new save with Osasuna. Felt our run in Champions League was pretty decent. Sadly we were stuffed by Arsenal, who went on to lose in the final against AC Milan who scored in 93rd minutes winner 1-0. We beat PSV to win our 3rd KNVB Beker three times in a row! 😄 Transfers Was a tough one, Bozdogan, wanted far too much wages so he was sold to Wolfsburg. Kivinda - Wanted to leave for more game time, sadly I couldn't offer him that. Southampton came in 45M for him which I gladly accepted. Sadly there will be no Evidence at FC Utrecht, he wanted to leave to join Al-Wehda. Most of them are regens, as I got 137M to spend Decided to sign Diomande from Liverpool as i felt we needed a better attacking mid as he just fits the bill 🙂 After selling 2 our 2 strikers, I have decided to bring in Domina on loan from Arsenal. I will post more updates shortly.
  12. You'll need to post it in Champions League 2024 skin and @a31632 will reply to you via the thread or DM.
  13. We are getting new stadium, not sure if I agree with the naming it after the owner. Also 12K more than our current stadium. Tad disappointed its not into 40K. Given our success over the seasons.
  14. Been very decent!
  15. Once again, another season, title race went to last game. Had 3 points at top of the table. Heading into this one. Thankfully we managed to wrap it up! 😄 Was a tough one as Ajax, just seems to be winning games consistently! Long way to catch Ajax! 😄
  16. 3 times in a row 😎
  17. Delicious youth intakes 😄 Those guys looks the real deal. Apologies for lack of updates on here as I was just motoring through the season, hopefully finish the season today.
  18. Been a busy summer for us, I felt we were lacking in depth in most positions, majority of them are regens, so I will post a couple of the signings Decent player on free Another decent signing, as there wasn't many players in left back. 3.2M release clause. Might send him out on loan for game time Another keeper to the rank after our number 1 keeper signed for Wolves on permanent deal after spending half of the season on loan. My scout found him, I thought he looks very good player, will be putting him on quickness training. My scout rated him very highly, hoping to get game time out on loan. Frustrated with this, missed out on signing him on freel (damn you Bayern!!) So bought him in on loan as I felt he's better than few players at the club.
  19. GET IN 😄 Will do transfer updates tomorrow 👍
  20. Awful 😄
  21. Fantastic to see Kivinda, winning this award, been very decent. Only cost me 7M.
  22. Final league standing after play offs. Surprised to see Vitesse relegated after losing play off against FC Emmen
  23. Title race went to last game of the season, thanks to Feyenoord beating us 1-0 in previous game 😞 I was at home to play FC Twente and Feyenoord, away to Excelsior, I wasn't holding my breath especially Feyenoord plays like Barca on drugs. And wow get in Excelsior! 😄 Final league table standing (baring play off etc) Next season will be interesting one, will try and get few youngsters out on loan to develop them.
  24. Roca you beauty! 😄 Back to back KNVB Beker!
  25. Yeah, but huge learning experience for the young team!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.