Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• Administrators
On 23/11/2022 at 20:53, Vakama2619 said:

Hey, I apologise to be a pain in the ass but I just noticed that I got an FMG logo as opposed to Grunge, do you mind if I could get a grunge sorry (nice job tho)

Sorry mate my bad. Here you go.

scg1.thumb.png.5ba2cd6543ed0c8a110ccbd856269b0e.pngscg2.png.b7269440a72afdde447b83fc447bdda7.pngscg3.png.d642d169fae53d4794f7a63b0729c7db.pngscg4.png.5391417dce2beea658d759d5e68e6297.png

• Like 1

Hello,

Would it please be possible to redesign and simplify the FK Baník Sokolov Logo? (current logo atached)

I would like, if the coal mining symbol was the main and biggest thing in the whole logo. And without any text would be the best as well, since it's the modern way to do so. And of course, the mining symbol black with the other colors beeing green and yellow.

The shape doesn't really matter for me but preferably the circle or shield shape.

And as with my previours request, please make 0-5 stars versions, like you did with the Jammerbugt logo.

If you want to know any more details I didn't listed, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

obrázek_2022-11-29_160659134.png

• Like 1

Hi guys 

Any Chance some can make me a fantasy logo like Ajax Fc design? 

Please find attached Lord byrons art portrait to use instede the AJAX head.  ( if you can make it like ajax line designe that would be awesome but no presure if you cant) 

please keep the starts, Change the the Ajax name to Vyron, and also Amsterdam change it to Kavalas. And the red lines if possible make them black.. 

Many Thanks in Advance 🙂🙂🙂

works-of-lord-byron-poetry-volume-4-small_1.jpg

50143.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 04/12/2022 at 09:50, wertousek said:

Thank you, good job.

Maybe would be better if there somehow wouldn't be the ehite background for the mining smbol, but nevermind. Thank you again.

Let me know what you want to do with this and I'll change it.

Hello

Can anyone help me with a logo from a custom club?

Right now im playing with a custom club in Luxembourg called "Fussball Club Lëtzebuerg" and i imagine the logo similar to the scottish club "rangers" or the danish club "FC Kobenhavn", but with the luxembourgish red lion 

Just a circular shaped logo with the red lion in the center and the word "F.C. Lëtzebuerg", with the red, blue and white colors, just like rangers o Luxembourg NT

Thanks in advance!!

111222.png

1212.png

Hi Derek

above i requested Red Bull Rochdale could i also request Red Bull Oldham Logo and 2d kits

If you don't have time for both can i request Oldham first. i had a go myself but looks very amateur 

i will leave kits up to you for your ideas (can you do Castore as make) and redbull logo as sponsor, but logo like below just saying Oldham

image.png.cb8c080b9b10a383580948784dc03612.pngimage.png.80ef83745332279bd6606e32a4e775ee.png

Edited by J3di1975
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Hi @J3di1975

Welcome to FMG. Have you seen our Red Bull thread which has lots of custom teams? Would that style be ok for you or would you prefer like Leipzig?

Also on the kits, we create FMG Kits but some of the other guys make PR Kits etc

Let me know which way you want to continue. I'll create at least one of these tomorrow evening when I have more time.