Your plans for FM23?

• Moderators

Now that we are not far away from SI Games/Studio potentially announcing FM23 in few months time or so. Just wondering if anyone got ideas for their first full FM save on FM23?

I am in 2 minds with it -

1) Start with Bordeaux which they was relegated to Championnat National, due to financial reasons but they won appeal to stay in Ligue 2, this season.

2) Or Journeyman save (not done this since FM20)

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'm probably going to do what a lot of other people will do and choose Derby. There is something about taking them back to the Prem after so many years and even more appealing with them in League One.

If woman's football does in fact go into FM23 I'd be interested to see how that is treated.

• Moderators

Wouldn't be surprised if Derby are going to be so popular team to manage, I would manage them but probably will avoid England, as don't have any ambition to manage there as I do get bored quickly in English leagues 😞

That would be interesting subject if they do go in the game. Especially with England Women winning the Euros!

• Administrators
11 hours ago, tatuzzo76 said:

For sure i tested it, and make some tactics whit ASR and other team 🤣

Be sure to share the tactics here mate! 😀

If you ever need a graphic thumbnail made for tactics let me know!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been saying the last few weeks " I wont pre-order, I am happy with fm22...". Well, I get paid on Wednesday so will pre-order it then 😂

So, after the success I had with my last save, Beta right through to last month, I think I will do the same again. A journeyman save, with UK, Scandanavia and few Obscure European leagues loaded, no badges to start and see where I end up.

I may also do a save via a shirt I get from surprise shirts but will see lol.

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, parsdaft1983 said:

I have been saying the last few weeks " I wont pre-order, I am happy with fm22...". Well, I get paid on Wednesday so will pre-order it then 😂

So, after the success I had with my last save, Beta right through to last month, I think I will do the same again. A journeyman save, with UK, Scandanavia and few Obscure European leagues loaded, no badges to start and see where I end up.

I may also do a save via a shirt I get from surprise shirts but will see lol.

Sounds interesting ideas you have put together!

I am also tempted to do a save with Surprise shirts too! 😄 I ordered one last month and I had Bayer Leverkusen 19/20 third kit.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2020-21 Jako Home, Away, Third Football Kits —  SuperFanatix.com

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 9/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, Derek said:

I was thinking to try out Surprise Shirts.

Would you guys recommend it?

Absolutely! It's the fun when you doesn't know what shirt you would get, even you can which team you doesn't want to get, like I said no Spurs, Man City or Utd or Chelsea 😄

• Haha 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Johno said:

Absolutely! It's the fun when you doesn't know what shirt you would get, even you can which team you doesn't want to get, like I said no Spurs, Man City or Utd or Chelsea 😄

That’s good as I don’t fancy a United or Everton shirt 🤣🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, TheFMVeteran86 said:

Stockport County for the beta and Wrexham because of the documentary which finishes tomorrow and we had a rivalry last season during the title run-in 

Sounds interesting! 😄 Really enjoying the documentary as well!