• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
22 hours ago, Johno said:

66a60fc8a15b08cac8f2296e31cec97b.png
Just came across this

That's really odd mate. I've checked the megapack and all the updates and I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Can you check the megapack and ID number 696 and see what image is in the normal folder for that? This is a strange one.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Derek said:

That's really odd mate. I've checked the megapack and all the updates and I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Can you check the megapack and ID number 696 and see what image is in the normal folder for that? This is a strange one.

I checked yesterday and it came up with Peterborough logo but can't find that specific logo that appeared in the screenshot.

Edited by Johno
  • Like 1

• Administrators

We’ve had this issue previously and it looks like some of the logos sent to me are using UID’s which creates the issue. I’ll have to look this tonight if I get time and I’ll post updated config files. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Johno I've had a look at this and I can't see an obvious error that has been made but for sure something has gone wrong.

I've found a Swindon logo as the Middlesbrough Under 23's which is a UID issue for sure.

I've checked the ones you've posted but can't see the issues, so if you spot any it would be great to screen shot as you have but with the ID number in the post or picture. Thanks for flagging this mate.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Derek said:

@Johno I've had a look at this and I can't see an obvious error that has been made but for sure something has gone wrong.

I've found a Swindon logo as the Middlesbrough Under 23's which is a UID issue for sure.

I've checked the ones you've posted but can't see the issues, so if you spot any it would be great to screen shot as you have but with the ID number in the post or picture. Thanks for flagging this mate.

It's very strange, cos It was on Peterborough home screen, I went back and forward. It reverted back to Peterborough logo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, but there's no 'normal' logo for Accrington. There is a small one.

Club ID is 109210.

Also, the Yeovil logo has black text above the logo, which is hard to see on dark backgrounds. Would it be possible to change it to white text?

Club ID is 743.

Apologies if this shouldn't be here, and feel free to move / delete it 🙂 

**edit** sorry, I've just seen the logo update thread, I should have looked around before diving in! 😒

Edited by WelshSteW
  • Thanks 1