NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

Hi Derek can you tell me why there is 2 parts to download one is a winrar file and the other one is a white file as me Brother is been having issues with them once downloaded saying write error in the file there is not enough space on the disk

i had no problem myself yesterday but he has we both have the same PC and specs

cheers

• Administrators

@Jeff72 The overall size of the pack is 26.49GB which is not accepted as a file size by most file handling sites as the maximum size is 20GB. That's why it's split into two parts.

Both parts are rar files but when compressing they are split into volume 1 and 2 so both parts are under 20GB. Then select both files and extract, although some systems only require pressing extract on volume 1. Either way you need both parts to extract the pack.

Like any large file you first need to make sure you've got enough storage before downloading. This message saying not enough disk space indicates there isn't enough available storage on the drive. 

One last thing to keep in mind is technically you will temporarily require at least double the pack size (52.98GB) to extract. Then you can delete the rar files when you've extracted to free up space again.

both files don't come out as rar files only part one part 2 comes out as a white file like it did on mine yesterday

he has the same amount of storage on his PC as mine and i never had a problem with it

when i downloaded it yesterday part one was rar part 2 was a whit file i highlighted both and ad it logo mega pack then that went into a rar file then i extracted it

I'm putting it on a stick for

thanks for getting back 2 me

• Administrators

Technically they are both zip files but one just looks different as it's a volume. Either way it doesn't change the problem as storage seems to be the issue and not how the file appears or looks as all is correct with the file.

Putting on a stick with more than 52.98GB should work perfectly fine mate.

Unfortunately the new 512px logos have increased the pack sizes but after installing I think it's worth it for the in-game experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/WPPv1R1/FMG-Logos-Update-V202201-Preview.png

Update 2022.01

Clubs: 3,486

Competitions: 1,168

Nations: 275

Confederations: 1

Total: 4,930.

-=Download=-

Thank you to all the research team as always for their valuable help.

Many Retro and Fantasy Logos have been added. 

Note: It's important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

Do not copy and paste the actual folders.

However, for Update 2022.01 I would recommend deleting the original Alternatives folder for Clubs ONLY in the megapack and replacing with the new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/89F3Jm3/FMG-Logos-Update-V202202-Preview.png

Update 2022.02

Clubs: 1,428.

Competitions: 83.

Nations: 20.

Total: 1,531.

-=MEDIAFIRE=-

-=MEGA=-

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

• Administrators

FMG Logos Update 3

Update 2022.03

Clubs: 807

Competitions: 78

Flags: 4

Nations: 4

Total: 893

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

• Administrators

FMG Logos

Update 2022.04

Clubs: 916

Competitions: 73

Media: 8

Nations: 3

Total: 1,000