Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Cor blimey! you must got a super fast laptop or computer to finish the season so quickly! Decent season and what a signing in Mousinho.
  2. Haha, he had to inject 21M into the club to help the cost of running the club. However, I probably have saved the clubs few pounds with signing cheap players 🤑 Spent 38M on players and sold players in total of 124M.
  3. Decent money for your outgoing players! Not bad finish last season and hopefully you can do better this season 😉
  4. Was absolutely a nightmare, even he refused to find another club! 🙄 And now Alonso Carrillo, wants to leave as I turned down 50M from Bayern for him,
  5. 36 and earning 235K per week. No one wanted him cos of his wages! Even offered to pay half of his wage.
  6. Just managed to offload Kevin De Bruyne to Racing Club for 4M. Onana, is in talks with Celtic after accepting their 30M (18.25M, rest installment) Having no luck trying to offload Fabinho due to his stupid wages. Have just signed this guy from Denmark, looks absolutely decent!
  7. Looked at the save last night, was massively concerned with players whose over 33 is on pathetic wage! 😬 Will look at bringing in few young players to replace them. Also just fired up this save.
  8. Now watch me dismantle your team now @Markitos I will probably download the save now and take a look and play it tomorrow 🧐
  9. Ah no worries, I will start the save tomorrow and play over bank holiday weekend 😄
  10. Yeah, just not sure if he will prove his worth with the money I spent on him.
  11. What a great season overall! Shame you didn't finish above Spurs! 😉 I am not sure who is next? @Derek? @Tempelman?
  12. I am not sure if I actually overpaid for this guy? 27.5M from Man City 🙄 Assistant report
  13. Wow, interesting move to Frankfurt. What made you take their offer? Good win over Bayern in cup and league! 😎

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.